That was a solid night

Guest insideowl

Its worrying.

The fact we so meekly lost our last 2 home games means there is 6 home points thrown away.

Our defence is dreadful and our strikers look devoid of any confidence.

This looks like a massive problem which unfortunately is Dave Jones creation.

I think he is on borrowed time now which I am gutted with.

Dave Jones was great with megsons team.

He then gets his own train set and i can't remember us looking worse for a long time.

His signings have been poor as has his team selection. We look unfit and unorganised.

Its worrying.

The fact we so meekly lost our last 2 home games means there is 6 home points thrown away.

That's the thing though isn't nobody wants him to fail blimey after 20 against birmingham I thought I died and gone to heaven but since - sheesh he is breaking nearly every rule of what not to do after a promotion

That's the thing though isn't nobody wants him to fail blimey after 20 against birmingham I thought I died and gone to heaven but since - sheesh he is breaking nearly every rule of what not to do after a promotion

It was as though the unlucky defeat to palace gave him licence to completely change the side. Something he was itching to do I sense, and jones and fooked it up so far.

Its worrying.

Feeling a little bit the same.

In a strange way the Wolves result tonight is probably bad for us. A pasting like that and they will have something to prove Saturday.

It was as though the unlucky defeat to palace gave him licence to completely change the side. Something he was itching to do I sense, and jones and fooked it up so far.

You do wonder.

We have pretty much ripped up everything that we had and decided to start again.

Just can;t understand it.

If he plays a left back at right back, why doesn't he play the other left back up front?

You know it makes sense, the only round peg in a square hole that would work

I know you've been pushing for this for a while, but I just can't see it.

Yes, Reda is a presence in the box do set pieces and seems to be able to pit himself in the right spot for corners etc. but sunshine him played clean through and going one on one with the keeper- I just can't see it somehow.

You do wonder.

We have pretty much ripped up everything that we had and decided to start again.

Just can;t understand it.

I honestly won't mind if this was last seasons team added to and being given a chance, but it's a completely new side, not gelling not working and not playing as a team.

Guest insideowl

Just got back (live in Soton) we were flippingterrible, 2nd to every ball, slight improvement 2nd half

Jones was awful, so was Corry 1st half, very worried its going to be a long season

Well apparently we've hit the post 7 times so it's going to get better