Mattock

Guest Hudders Owl87

Give the chap a break!!!! He a natural left footer playing at right back which won't be easygoing,

He needs time to settle into the club and our ways, it doesn't help him playing him out of position/ in and out of the side, and in an untried back 4. Lets get behind this lad instead of hanging him out to dry already!!!!!!!

I'd like to see him at left back before writing him off entirely.

I have way more issues with Dave Jones right now than I do Mattock.

Yep we all do but its players like this was compound problems for managers. His body language is awful. Wish we could give him to Brighton right now.

Guest Hudders Owl87

Anyone checked his aggression and temperament stats on Football Manager?

I reckon Dave Jones has made a mistake in acquiring Joe Mattock, and made a serious blunder in not using Football Manager to check these vital stats.

lol

Guest owl from retford

the lad is being played out of position hardly fair on him but by all accounts he has been poor why did we take lee off at half time for him ?

Good good a debate. Takes the flack off other players for an hour or two. Or maybe whilst we are at it, shall we talk about everyone's favourite rogering hero..... Chris O Grady ???? The prolific marksman up front who has scored less goals than a makeshift left back who has played less games than him. rogering deluded some of us on here!

As a show of how Dave Jones has decimated the solidity of squad Megson built, Otsemobor would walk into our team at rightback currently as the best backup to Buxton. Julian Bennett could probably out perform Beevers at leftback too.

Edited by Lincowl

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Worse than JOC ever was.

End of.

Have a word...

If people think that Daniel Jones is a dodgy LB then imagine what he would be like playing on the right hand side. It's all about perspective and some people need to find some on here!!

Hung out to dry by Jones, he's a good left back, or was before his confidence was shot by playing out of position.

the lad is being played out of position hardly fair on him but by all accounts he has been poor why did we take lee off at half time for him ?

Injured mate