Guest totemowl

He played 15minutes

No where near enough time to be criticised

True. But again showed why he should be our 5th choice striker. No presence and as limited as ever.

Last season he couldn't score and got roasted by most on this forum. This season he can't score but get's worshipped.

Puzzling.

True. But again showed why he should be our 5th choice striker. No presence and as limited as ever.

Last season he couldn't score and got roasted by most on this forum. This season he can't score but get's worshipped.

Puzzling.

Probably cos he's played better and scored more than the rest of our strikers this season despite not getting a fair crack of the whip.

Ecclesall is full of turd.

That game was screaming out for someone to kick Zat Knight into place, instead Bothroyd got bummed all game.

COG works hard and does his bit up front, 15 minutes isn't enough time to have a say on his performance I'm afraid.

Your comment is about as valid as Bothroyds starting place

at least cog shows some effort and tbh i would be agrieved if i was scoring goals and a new striker walked into my position for no reason other than that DJ signed him , Dj wants his own team to play that much is so obvious , but thats why he bought so many in , but therein lies the problems , by doing this the backbone has gone as well as the fight and desire from last season , this new defence is rubbish since the introduction of taylor , and why say Lee isn't ready yet , by all accounts he did the job he was asked to do, but rather than play him we put any one there before the lad got a chance ,madines another one who might feel dissolusion'd hence the way he has performed , dropping llieera was a masterstroke "not",and what 's happen'd to Reda i felt there was always a goal waiting when he was playing ,sorry fellas but without a decent spine we are going nowhere fast ,

The fans chanted and moaned for him to come on for 45 minutes.

Most of those people hated him last season and wanted him gone.

He's played a few good games this season and now he's the saviour.

Our fans are such a set of sh1tty fickle bunch.

Depends who you ask. Anyone with a brain did acknowledge the role COG played last season.

Right now there's very little leeway to argue that O'Grady shouldn't be starting games, in my opinion, based on this season. At Championship level O'Grady started the season strongly and was part of a strong looking side. He's been dropped and nobody in his place is doing the same job in a team that's started losing.

It might only have been "a few games" at the start of the season but right now that's more to go on than slagging him off for his 15 minutes today.

Should be playing, for me. The way some of our fans think The Championship is above players of O'Gradys ilk and style is laughable.

COG did nothing different to bothroyd and would have been same if he'd been on the full 90. Better defenders in this league will handle big lumps with no skill all day.

The difference is when he gives the ball away or turns into trouble the crowd say nothing, the toxic atmosphere is back and so is players not wanting the ball, flipping well done! I despair!

Bothroyd was a signing we didn't need and after the reaction of our fans to our new players we are unlikely to get players of his standing again!

Guest totemowl

Might not be the long term answer but his form has been better than the other strikers and we need the ship stabiliizing now,

One league goal!!!!

And if we put form before talent and application we'll finish up in League 1, where he also struggles.

I don't want to be too unfair to the lad, but he's not delivering here.

Guest totemowl

COG did nothing different to bothroyd and would have been same if he'd been on the full 90. Better defenders in this league will handle big lumps with no skill all day.

The difference is when he gives the ball away or turns into trouble the crowd say nothing, the toxic atmosphere is back and so is players not wanting the ball, flipping well done! I despair!

Bothroyd was a signing we didn't need and after the reaction of our fans to our new players we are unlikely to get players of his standing again!

Bothroyd's much better. He won us the penalty. Obviously though we need more from him.

Edited by totemowl