Are you for real? I know that Bothroyd is a very good player, I have seen enough of him for other teams to know this. But we were also warned by other fans that he can not be bothered sometimes. I'm afraid so far the Bothroyd that can;t be arsed is the one we are getting at the moment. I would much rather play a striker in form who is busting a gut to keep his shirt than a big time Charlie who strolls round the pitch thinking he is something special cos he once played for England.

Bothroyd showed in glimpses on Wednesday linking up with Pecnik that he has good touch and control. His attitude is very much a problem for me. As I remember it he put in a couple of half arsed performances for Cardiff in the play-off semi's a few seasons back when his head had been turned by potential offers and now after 2 games he thinks he has the right to abuse the paying fans for their right to voice their opinion based on what they have seen.

I don't agree with booing players and didn't do so but it's not as if they were booing him from the start or while he was playing and he hardly deserved to be applauded off. His automatic place in the starting line up so far has not been justified.