Leon Clarke

I'll never forget that game away at Burnley when we won 4v3. There was no player that weekend in Europe who was anywhere near him, truly sintillating performance.

Other than that, complete arse gravy.

to say you'll never forget it thrice over, u forgot we won 4-2 lol Edited by noddyowl

Exactly, no need to train or diet.

Leon Clarke has definately lost weight. Seemed up for it yesterday. Played quite well. I mentioned a certain Wednesdayite scored for the Blunts in my earlier post. That's cos the public announcer gave it to Harry Maguire and he would have had a better view than me. To be honest, I didn't recognise any of the blunts apart from Cresswell. First time I've seen them since Megson's last match. Two poor teams cancelled each other out.

Sulking, misery who is probably a flipping nightmare to have around the training ground.

Non-league beckons within 2 years.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed.

I remember someone posting on here a couple of years ago about how when Strafford was in charge, they brought in a nutritionist to speak to the players about what to eat and not eat. Apparently someone asked how many calories there were in champagne. I'd put my house on it being either Esajas or Clarke.

Both got caught up in the footballing lifestyle that they failed to do anything decent for their respective clubs.

Both had the talent but had an appalling and lazy attitude to go with it.

F*ck them.

Guest foreverSWFC

Esajas wee wees me off.

Where is he now? Had real ability and talent he did but he couldn't be arsed to put the work in. What a waster.