Owls set to sign Corry

Youvebeen had doesnt say 63 in 70 anymore. I once fell for semedo scoring like 100 goals at charlton and had th hump for a week he werent doing it for us. Moral of the story .. Wikipedia is full of sh¡T

Michael Scott sends his regards :rolleyes:

Wikipedia. Is the best thing ever. Anyone, in the world, can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information.
Edited by malek

Guest kiltonowl

We seem to be signing players who are 'Worth a punt ' for the development squad , but I think we are still short of established quality players in all sections of the team , and especially up front , to make a realistic push for the Premiership .

We're still looking for senior players.

DJ is doing what we should have been doing for years looking for young players with potential...... I would be worried if we weren't! Only takes one or two to make it and we've either got a player on our hands or a potential sizeable fee from a sale. Not that i want us to be a selling club but we are where we are.

Chance of us signing an establised championship player we've heard of?

most players like that who are affordable are a waste of money anyway.

The ones who are decent, their parent clubs won't let go of- the fees are silly.

I am fully supportive of getting in gems for value prices.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Kevin Doyle and Shane Long anyone? Signed as unknowns from Ireland a few years back..

If this kid turns out like them then he'll be a good signing, have faith

Here! Here!

they use guinness bottle tops and horses, the countries bankrupt.................. :ph34r::biggrin:

"...horses running through streets, toothless simpletons, men with eyebrows on their cheeks. Badly tarmaced drives, over here...and Beamish. Yep, that's it"

A. Partridge on Ireland

Guest Glasgow Owl

to be fair david camerons britains bankrupt, its the tory way..................

here here ! let's form a Owlstalk Union and picket the Forrest game? scabs!