any truth in The Sun newspaper that your signing for Sheffield Wednesday

footy3_normal.jpg

‏
@
paul_corry

5wfc0wl
wel see what happens pal!

Thanks

There was no mention when I checked his twitter account. This must have been added later.

now, now, we should be understanding of our "friends" across the little sea as they obviously "love us" and Its not politically correct to "ridicule" someone from another country as many a PC posters will no doubt let us know very soon, its just banter, nothing else, just for the "craic" I talk to a bird on a social networking site from Dublin, shes very nice and a real ginger and cannot wait to move to newcastle as she hates it over there....anyway back to the fitba, hopefully a good signing for us, a wee young lad who will hopefully be a star one day ........................................

Hope you got proof

PAUL CORRY, CORRY, HE'S SCORES MORE THAN ME AND YOU, PAUL CORRY, CORRY PAUL CORRY, CORRY HE HAS SCORED 90 IN 40, ,PAUL CORRY CORRY, PAUL CORRY, CORRY HE'S PLAYS FOR A CLUB BIGGER THAN MAN UUUU, HE IS QUALITY

Errrrr how about no! Absolute pottle Mate!

Somebody asked him direct, looks like there's at least something in it:

SWFC_the_city_is_ours_normal.jpg

‏
@
5wfc0wl

paul_corry
any truth in The Sun newspaper that your signing for Sheffield Wednesday

footy3_normal.jpg

‏
@
paul_corry

5wfc0wl
wel see what happens pal!

That was me.... Only just checked my twitter and was going to post it myself. In Longford who are in lower division so not seen him play though.

Edited by nite11owl

We seem to be signing players who are 'Worth a punt ' for the development squad , but I think we are still short of established quality players in all sections of the team , and especially up front , to make a realistic push for the Premiership .