makes me laugh....re derby away

Guest StevieSplash

Guest cypress hill

Your out of order.

Get a season ticket and join the lottery that me and the other 16k season ticket holders. I'm certainly not a glory hunter and was equally disappointed when I didn't get a Brentford ticket last season.

What makes you any better than the 6k that managed to get a ticket?

nastyowl should be his name mate

wednesday fan of the year 1985 to 2012

I too wish we only took about 2000 people, the same 2000 people to every single game, season upon season, no new faces until everyone's old and grey and knows every single ground, stadium, arena and shed, every single road, park, pub and train station nationwide off by heart. I wish our fan base were stagnant and unchanging, I wish we still sung songs about Waddle and Hurst, not these imposters Semedo and Madine.

If it makes you feel better, we still sing songs about Roland Nilsson

Guest StevieSplash

stevie splash...................................more like webster's gash with whinging your coming out with.and thats from a female too.

elaborate....youve lost me luv

Let me put it another way beings as some of you are having trouble understanding a simple topic.....why should season ticket holders get first dibs on away tickets......a season ticket gaurantees its owner a home seat at a discounted price....perfect......but why away?

Why shouldn't it?

Guest StevieSplash

Can any one advise if this phalas has a ticket to the derby game or not?

I will not drop to your level and start to slag off the area you are from, we can not help it, we just need to DEAL WITH IT

worksop's been looking up big words....took a while

Can't be arsed reading all this but surely the main reason for getting a st is priority for away games? I've bought mine knowing full well I'm gonna miss at least two games due to work. Might miss more but its about backing your team surely?