makes me laugh....re derby away

Guest StevieSplash

Guest StevieSplash

I can't. I'm going on Fun Time Safari next week and hoping I might get lucky, so wondered if you had any experience of it.

cant help you m8, just bend down bite on a stick insect and think of david hirsts goal against villa

Last 2 games away at derby my son and i have been.........last 2 games away at derby weve played pants and been beaten 3 nil both times. However all the tickets have been snaffled up by season ticket holders this year. How many season ticket holders would have gone if this were say....half way through the season and we were mid table......one thing for sure i would have been there! Makes me laugh when so called ardent wednesday fans have to ask questions such as where to park/drink etc. These fans are nothing more than glory hunters jumping on the gravy train. Oh well i'll stick to long hall trips and night matches where most season ticket holders dont go.....uto

We're all wednesday arnt we :wacko: :wacko:

Last 2 games away at derby my son and i have been.........last 2 games away at derby weve played pants and been beaten 3 nil both times. However all the tickets have been snaffled up by season ticket holders this year. How many season ticket holders would have gone if this were say....half way through the season and we were mid table......one thing for sure i would have been there! Makes me laugh when so called ardent wednesday fans have to ask questions such as where to park/drink etc. These fans are nothing more than glory hunters jumping on the gravy train. Oh well i'll stick to long hall trips and night matches where most season ticket holders dont go.....uto

Please stop talking.

Guest StevieSplash

Do you get an erection from editing people's posts to suit your needs? Go to bed and have a cry-shuffle over the fact you don't have a ticket for Derby :ghoulguy:

there's another one tucked in the keep net :tango:do you need directions to derby?

Stevie

Don't agree with you, but never mind.

If you are interested, I have just been speaking to 'steelowl' (Tim) and he will know in the morning if he has two tickets available for the away end next Saturday.

He should still be on, give him a try (PM) if you are genuinely interested and not just fishing...!

Guest StevieSplash

Stevie

Don't agree with you, but never mind.

If you are interested, I have just been speaking to 'steelowl' (Tim) and he will know in the morning if he has two tickets available for the away end next Saturday.

He should still be on, give him a try (PM) if you are genuinely interested and not just fishing...!

thank you, you are a true owl.....but....shhh.....i have two tickets.......and a season ticket....uto