makes me laugh....re derby away

Guest StevieSplash

... In answer to your question im guessing they'd of all gone @ any stage - did you not see the away supportblast season - sold out all round the country. Begging formore tickets. Your postbsuggests you dont hold much hope for us this season, such an optimist i see. Plenty seats down sty for their opener.

Guest StevieSplash

I love it how the OP's only pre-requisite to this supposed entitlement to a ticket at Pride Park is that he's been to the last 2 games there. So what? I've been to Pride Park 4 times and not seen us win there. I deserve it more than you.

Not only that, but all this rambling about season ticket holders. I'm not a season ticket holder but am a member and still got a ticket. You had 2 opportunities to get a ticket and didn't bother. Couldn't be arsed, could you.

well done Sherlock...not.....the real "debate" thats just not happening is - should or shouldn't season ticket holders be entitled to first dibs at away tickets? Edited by StevieSplash

Guest StevieSplash

Oh shut up i'm an arsehole

sorted

Yes all those glory hunting SEASON TICKET holders. What or more people born out of wedlock. Especially the countless thousands who renewed before the March deadline.

I'm afraid I'm one of those glory hunting illegitimates who just needed more defeats to Chesterfield in their lives.

you've lost me Edited by StevieSplash

well done Sherlock...not.....the real "debate" thats just not happenning is - should or shouldn't season ticket holders be entitled to first dibs at away tickets?

If you've got a real debate you should make more of an effort to put that across, rather than your terrible opening post.

And yes, season tickets should take priority. Then members. Then general sale. With a point system in place to seperate those brackets down further to meet demand when allocations are tighter. Exactly how it's going to be right now, actually.

I have supported the Owls see I was a kid. Season ticket holder since I was sixteen, have travelled to over eighty grounds and been to many of those time and time again.

Due to circumstance I only get to four or five away games a season nowadays. Missed out getting a ticket for the Derby match I was gutted but not bitter.

There is no fair system which has yet been designed to give every one a chance of a ticket. That's how it goes and for the fans whose first away game it is I hope you have a cracking day and want to get tickets for more away games.

No one has a divine right to have a ticket. If its that important to you then get an away season ticket.

Last 2 games away at derby my son and i have been.........last 2 games away at derby weve played pants and been beaten 3 nil both times. However all the tickets have been snaffled up by season ticket holders this year. How many season ticket holders would have gone if this were say....half way through the season and we were mid table......one thing for sure i would have been there! Makes me laugh when so called ardent wednesday fans have to ask questions such as where to park/drink etc. These fans are nothing more than glory hunters jumping on the gravy train. Oh well i'll stick to long hall trips and night matches where most season ticket holders dont go.....uto

Can't be arsed reading through the whole thread, but all I'll say to this is.... Feck off you knobhead

Guest StevieSplash

I have supported the Owls see I was a kid. Season ticket holder since I was sixteen, have travelled to over eighty grounds and been to many of those time and time again.

Due to circumstance I only get to four or five away games a season nowadays. Missed out getting a ticket for the Derby match I was gutted but not bitter.

There is no fair system which has yet been designed to give every one a chance of a ticket. That's how it goes and for the fans whose first away game it is I hope you have a cracking day and want to get tickets for more away games.

No one has a divine right to have a ticket. If its that important to you then get an away season ticket.

good answer thank you

Guest StevieSplash

Can't be arsed reading through the whole thread, but all I'll say to this is.... Feck off you knobhead

one born every minute....are you from worksop?

:laugh:

Your best post yet!

ta xx

Guest StevieSplash

WISH I HADDA wee wee tail

will folk never learn!!

So are you going to Oldham Stevie?

yes

StevieSplash, do you know what it's like to experience the thrill of a Gorilla's fist thrusting against your bottom sphincter?

tell me

Let me put it another way beings as some of you are having trouble understanding a simple topic.....why should season ticket holders get first dibs on away tickets......a season ticket gaurantees its owner a home seat at a discounted price....perfect......but why away?

Are you simple?