makes me laugh....re derby away

Guest StevieSplash

Guest StevieSplash

Proof? (That you're an Owl)

i threw the snowball that knocked off the PC's helmet in the FA cup against Arsenal many years ago!!

Guest Kim The Viking Olsen

irrelevant...s'pose your from manton

Not irrelevant really no. Judging by your style of posting I'd guess that if he said he was from Manton you'd then say you were the King of Manton and were more worthy of being from Manton.

Guest StevieSplash

Not irrelevant really no. Judging by your style of posting I'd guess that if he said he was from Manton you'd then say you were the King of Manton and were more worthy of being from Manton.

nah not Manton....women eat their babies in Manton

Guest JonTheOwl66

i threw the snowball that knocked off the PC's helmet in the FA cup against Arsenal many years ago!!

How is that proof?

flippinghell I dream of the day I'm called a glory hunter for supporting swfc! I'm a season ticket holder and fancied going to derby as i can't make the birmingham game due to work, does this make me a bad person?

Guest JonTheOwl66

what do u think i am ??? :angry:

Just what Gunsy has been telling me......... We're best mates you see, he tells me all sorts.

I love it how the OP's only pre-requisite to this supposed entitlement to a ticket at Pride Park is that he's been to the last 2 games there. So what? I've been to Pride Park 4 times and not seen us win there. I deserve it more than you.

Not only that, but all this rambling about season ticket holders. I'm not a season ticket holder but am a member and still got a ticket. You had 2 opportunities to get a ticket and didn't bother. Couldn't be arsed, could you.