makes me laugh....re derby away

Guest StevieSplash

Guest StevieSplash

Last 2 games away at derby my son and i have been.........last 2 games away at derby weve played pants and been beaten 3 nil both times. However all the tickets have been snaffled up by season ticket holders this year. How many season ticket holders would have gone if this were say....half way through the season and we were mid table......one thing for sure i would have been there! Makes me laugh when so called ardent wednesday fans have to ask questions such as where to park/drink etc. These fans are nothing more than glory hunters jumping on the gravy train. Oh well i'll stick to long hall trips and night matches where most season ticket holders dont go.....uto

Guest nastyowl

Your out of order.

Get a season ticket and join the lottery that me and the other 16k season ticket holders. I'm certainly not a glory hunter and was equally disappointed when I didn't get a Brentford ticket last season.

What makes you any better than the 6k that managed to get a ticket?

Edited by nastyowl

Last 2 games away at derby my son and i have been.........last 2 games away at derby weve played pants and been beaten 3 nil both times. However all the tickets have been snaffled up by season ticket holders this year. How many season ticket holders would have gone if this were say....half way through the season and we were mid table......one thing for sure i would have been there! Makes me laugh when so called ardent wednesday fans have to ask questions such as where to park/drink etc. These fans are nothing more than glory hunters jumping on the gravy train. Oh well i'll stick to long hall trips and night matches where most season ticket holders dont go.....uto

:wacko: :wacko: :st2:

I'm not a season ticket holder but got a ticket being a member.Some people never happy unless they're moaning reeks of bacon!!!

Guest StevieSplash

So you wish we were in the pigs position? Should've been there at 6am release day like we were if you were that desperate for tickets!

Don't get your point m8 re pigs.....i dont wish anything on anybody

Guest jimbob

Be way better if no one bought season tickets. Put money in the coffers of the other clubs instead. Totally makes sense.

Dipstick.

Where's your ticket then you muppet? Part timer.

I too wish we only took about 2000 people, the same 2000 people to every single game, season upon season, no new faces until everyone's old and grey and knows every single ground, stadium, arena and shed, every single road, park, pub and train station nationwide off by heart. I wish our fan base were stagnant and unchanging, I wish we still sung songs about Waddle and Hurst, not these imposters Semedo and Madine.

Guest StevieSplash

Let me put it another way beings as some of you are having trouble understanding a simple topic.....why should season ticket holders get first dibs on away tickets......a season ticket gaurantees its owner a home seat at a discounted price....perfect......but why away?

Guest thebusbybriddon

How about get a season ticket your self and stop moaning. You call us glory hunters, and MASSIVE as we are I wouldn't think were hunting for glory. Really your just a keyboard warrior who spits out negative things. Everything about your post is negative. It doesn't make you a real fan because you go to away games when were on a bad run. If anything I wouldn't call you a fan your a d*#k and everyone here knows it. Your just jealous that us season ticket holders have a ticket and you don't. You the biggest hypocrite I know. Part timer.

UTO

Edited by thebusbybriddon

Let me put it another way beings as some of you are having trouble understanding a simple topic.....why should season ticket holders get first dibs on away tickets......a season ticket gaurantees its owner a home seat at a discounted price....perfect......but why away?

Simple. To encourage more people to buy a season ticket. Comprende?

So buy a season ticket, problem solved

Stop bitchwingeing.

Anyone know where to park/drink at derby?