makes me laugh....re derby away

Guest StevieSplash

Guest StevieSplash

Can't be arsed reading all this but surely the main reason for getting a st is priority for away games? I've bought mine knowing full well I'm gonna miss at least two games due to work. Might miss more but its about backing your team surely?

excellent point...cream always comes to the top

Let me put it another way beings as some of you are having trouble understanding a simple topic.....why should season ticket holders get first dibs on away tickets......a season ticket gaurantees its owner a home seat at a discounted price....perfect......but why away?

Something to do with a small word - Incentive.

I'm all for season ticket holders getting first dibs over an occasional fair weather fan.

Guest thebusbybriddon

Still trying to figure out your argument.

You're angry that Wednesday fans have bought tickets to an away game?

Kivo, you always come up with the best answers.

Guest Leeswfc3

Last 2 games away at derby my son and i have been.........last 2 games away at derby weve played pants and been beaten 3 nil both times. However all the tickets have been snaffled up by season ticket holders this year. How many season ticket holders would have gone if this were say....half way through the season and we were mid table......one thing for sure i would have been there! Makes me laugh when so called ardent wednesday fans have to ask questions such as where to park/drink etc. These fans are nothing more than glory hunters jumping on the gravy train. Oh well i'll stick to long hall trips and night matches where most season ticket holders dont go.....uto

Hows abour wee wee off nooob?

Guest BoomTownOwls

Last 2 games away at derby my son and i have been.........last 2 games away at derby weve played pants and been beaten 3 nil both times. However all the tickets have been snaffled up by season ticket holders this year. How many season ticket holders would have gone if this were say....half way through the season and we were mid table......one thing for sure i would have been there! Makes me laugh when so called ardent wednesday fans have to ask questions such as where to park/drink etc. These fans are nothing more than glory hunters jumping on the gravy train. Oh well i'll stick to long hall trips and night matches where most season ticket holders dont go.....uto

These fans are not glory hunters, they are the lifeblood of the club.

Without season ticket holders committing their money upfront we would be screwed. By buying a season ticket, they are committing money regardless of how we perform durng the season.

If you haven't got a season ticket, they deserve a Derby ticket more than you.

Guest StevieSplash

How should away tickets sales be done then? to me, it seems like a fair way to do it at the moment. what would you suggest?

first come first served...seems logical...as long as you are registered to the swfc database

Wow. Unbelievable. I don't even know where to start.

Moronic post.