makes me laugh....re derby away

Guest StevieSplash

Guest Harry the Owl

Let me put it another way beings as some of you are having trouble understanding a simple topic.....why should season ticket holders get first dibs on away tickets......a season ticket gaurantees its owner a home seat at a discounted price....perfect......but why away?

My god. You really don't know how stupid a point you are making. Shut up before embarrassing yourself further.

I've just been given a couple of tickets for Derby. I'm not really bothered about going. I only usually go away to the big games or cup semi's, but seeing as tho they're free I might as well give it a go. Does anyone know how to get to Derby, is it near Manchester lol. Ps I used to like Stevie Splash but now I'm not so sure

Mr pebble dash Stevie splash, it's not to do with I've been to more away games than....... Or my dicks bigger than yours,mthe deal with season ticket holders is that they are loyal, they pay a large amount up front to watch a team which are now beginning to see light at the end on a long tunnel. The deserve to get first dibs on away tickets because there very loyal. My cousin has a season ticket,he does not intend to go to every one game but he gets a season ticket to give him a better chance of going to away games. End of the day the club get money out of him and he gets tickets for home and away games.

So the morale of the story is shut up, buy a season ticket and get a ID number like every other season ticket holder and join the que.

If you are just been bitter because you didn't manage to get a Derby ticket this year then just DEAL WITH IT

As the OP seems to be in the habit of slating hard working fans who have paid for tickets let me tell you why you are a poor supporter by comparison.

The 6000 fans who will be in attendance will be season ticket holders who have all been granted a ticket through paying into the club and hoping to get availability - well done to all those who got tickets.

The club is finally on the up. We seem to be heading back to somewhere along the status we deserve to have and the number of supporters is beginning to increase back to the numbers of yesteryear. In fact, given the upward trend for viewing PL games and general top league support numbers as a whole, we could well eclipse any of our previous averages if we get there. This will be done by steady progress and decent football encouraging both new and formerly lost supporters back through the turnstiles. We don't need selfish and egotistical 'I am holier than thou' types throwing the toys of of the pram because they can't get tickets to games.

And finally, we have had a decent pre-season, made some astute signings, more appear to be on the way and the feel good factor around been a Wednesdayite is very much present. Yet some people seem to only be happy when there is something to whinge about. I bet you are one of these 'fans' who thinks people singing is an annoyance as they can't hear your Ken-esque radio Sheffield dullard tones about battling.

Either grow up and get on board HMS consolidate/maybe get the playoffs/spend biig in January to keep the title dream alive wee wee The League or flip off t'lane - loads of empty seats there for ya.

Guest StevieSplash

why do you need sat nav? I'm guessing since your such a big fan you've been loads of times so you should know how to get there without it?

whoa, who mentioned the big fan thingy

Splashy, if your that bothered get an away season ticket, you pay a annual fee and then you get every ticket for every away game, the money comes straight out your bank the week before each away game.

Ps. I have been to more away games and travelled further than you so NER NER and my dads harder than yours!

Guest Hola Tidman

How about get a season ticket your self and stop moaning. You call us glory hunters, and MASSIVE as we are I wouldn't think were hunting for glory. Really your just a keyboard warrior who spits out negative things. Everything about your post is negative. It doesn't make you a real fan because you go to away games when were on a bad run. If anything I wouldn't call you a fan your a d*#k and everyone here knows it. Your just jealous that us season ticket holders have a ticket and you don't. You the biggest hypocrite I know. Part timer.

UTO

Bit harsh

Guest StevieSplash

Mr pebble dash Stevie splash, it's not to do with I've been to more away games than....... Or my dicks bigger than yours,mthe deal with season ticket holders is that they are loyal, they pay a large amount up front to watch a team which are now beginning to see light at the end on a long tunnel. The deserve to get first dibs on away tickets because there very loyal. My cousin has a season ticket,he does not intend to go to every one game but he gets a season ticket to give him a better chance of going to away games. End of the day the club get money out of him and he gets tickets for home and away games.

So the morale of the story is shut up, buy a season ticket and get a ID number like every other season ticket holder and join the que.

If you are just been bitter because you didn't manage to get a Derby ticket this year then just DEAL WITH IT

[

you are from worksop and therefore your comment is irrelevant Edited by StevieSplash

Zzzzzzzz Worksop banter is poo poo and old, look pal I've put valid reasons there and your come back is " your from Worksop" you must be from a place where intelligence levels are lower thank Worksop, I didn't know this could happen but, splashy chops you are from there

Last 2 games away at derby my son and i have been.........last 2 games away at derby weve played pants and been beaten 3 nil both times. However all the tickets have been snaffled up by season ticket holders this year. How many season ticket holders would have gone if this were say....half way through the season and we were mid table......one thing for sure i would have been there! Makes me laugh when so called ardent wednesday fans have to ask questions such as where to park/drink etc. These fans are nothing more than glory hunters jumping on the gravy train. Oh well i'll stick to long hall trips and night matches where most season ticket holders dont go.....uto

Also, I have got a ST AND I've been to Derby away the last FOUR times we have played them.

That means I'm better than you, right?

Guest StevieSplash

Zzzzzzzz Worksop banter is poo poo and old, look pal I've put valid reasons there and your come back is " your from Worksop" you must be from a place where intelligence levels are lower thank Worksop, I didn't know this could happen but, splashy chops you are from there

nope....worksop ranks along side gainsborough as the land that time (and brain cells) forgot. uto