makes me laugh....re derby away

Guest StevieSplash

I made all but 1 home game (holiday) last season and 10 away games, I've also done Pride Park twice before when I was younger. I've moved away from Sheffield but kept my season ticket and intend on travelling back for home games. Are you going to tell me off if I ask where to drink or park?

Edited by Eccy Owl

Guest StevieSplash

Also, with no season ticket you're going to find yourself sh!t out of luck a few more times this season as well, because you're 250 points behind before we've even kicked off.

i bet ive been to more away games than you've had wet dreams sonny haha

Guest v1images

Last 2 games away at derby my son and i have been.........last 2 games away at derby weve played pants and been beaten 3 nil both times. However all the tickets have been snaffled up by season ticket holders this year. How many season ticket holders would have gone if this were say....half way through the season and we were mid table......one thing for sure i would have been there! Makes me laugh when so called ardent wednesday fans have to ask questions such as where to park/drink etc. These fans are nothing more than glory hunters jumping on the gravy train. Oh well i'll stick to long hall trips and night matches where most season ticket holders dont go.....uto

See you at Oldham tomorrow night then?

I made all but 1 home game (holiday) last season and 10 away games, I've also done Pride Park twice before when I was younger. I've moved away from Sheffield but kept my ticket and intend on travelling back for home games. Are you going to tell me off if I ask where to drink or park?

Part timer....

Let me put it another way beings as some of you are having trouble understanding a simple topic.....why should season ticket holders get first dibs on away tickets......a season ticket gaurantees its owner a home seat at a discounted price....perfect......but why away?

Why ST holders get priority isn't the issue, but I'm struggling to think of a better means of giving priority. It's been that way for as long as I can remember, so the issue is why don't you just get one.

Guest cw3753

Are you telling me that as a member who works most weekends and wont get a season ticket as it would be a waste for most games, but gets to home and away matches when I'm not working, that I shouldn't get the chance to get a ticket. Dream world.

Im Another who queued for 5 hours for Brentford and got turned away 15 metres from the door.

Take your chances and stop moaning.

We are massive and if you could get a season ticket then get one.