OFFICIAL! Antonio signs for owls

Guest Established

2 weeks for a second date, she must be well keen :ph34r: , what if you get snapped up by someone else?

I don't think my wife would like me being on a dating site but this internet dating stuff sounds like the Antonio transfer.

Not sure i could deal with the stress.

Get a blow up doll, slip it in her ass without a slap or go on the pish in Hull.

What is the meaning of the "Old Man on Tour" sign in your window? lol

Guest Foxhill Owl

What an amazing job DJ has done, we have spent around 250k on maguire. 2days team looked really up for it,

Kirkland on a Free is a major coupe, he looked calm , pulled of a couple of good saves held the ball well n commanded his area .

Gardner, didn't look fazed all game , wanted to collect the ball and keep in on the deck good with his feet for a big lad.

Pecnik. He was My MOM, wanted the ball all the time , making sure he was in space ran with it really well . The ball sticks to his feet , and his tracking back was top class too

Maguire - worked really hard 2day never gave up a lost cause, would like to see him on the last defender n running behind a bit more but obviously that's not his game.

From what been said n what I've seen DJ has done a excellent job , roll on the season UTO

This...just waiting for the valves to warm up on the SWFC tweeting machine

UTO's

cheetah.jpg

Jesus Christ a telex machine! I used one of those 20 years ago.....very primitive form of knocking documents up lol

Hope the news comes through this weekend more than likely Monday.....especially if the contract's being knocked up on that contraption