OFFICIAL! Antonio signs for owls

Guest Established

This reminds me of like when I don't know if anybody else ever uses dating sites right but yeah anyway this reminds me of like when you go on one and the date is really hot and then you have a good meal and everything and then for a few weeks after you're waiting for a second date and you maybe think you're not quite good enough for her but then you get some cryptic text or phone call and maybe just maybe you're gonna go on this second date with the hot one and so you go the bathroom and get yourself spruced up, maybe trim the bush a bit. or something like that.

Dave Jones is being interviewed on Radio Sheffield now, and he definitely doesn't say that Antonio has signed. He says Wednesday have agreed a fee, and "If everything goes through, we'll be delighted". Does Antonio's wife know more than Dave Jones?

Guest Sniper1

This reminds me of like when I don't know if anybody else ever uses dating sites right but yeah anyway this reminds me of like when you go on one and the date is really hot and then you have a good meal and everything and then for a few weeks after you're waiting for a second date and you maybe think you're not quite good enough for her but then you get some cryptic text or phone call and maybe just maybe you're gonna go on this second date with the hot one and so you go the bathroom and get yourself spruced up, maybe trim the bush a bit. or something like that.

2 weeks for a second date, she must be well keen :ph34r: , what if you get snapped up by someone else?

I don't think my wife would like me being on a dating site but this internet dating stuff sounds like the Antonio transfer.

Not sure i could deal with the stress.

Get a blow up doll, slip it in her ass without a slap or go on the pish in Hull.

Guest Wednesdayfan01

Well us fans have added what say about £350K :-) to his valuation buy showing how much we want him.

In the ionterview at one point Jones said "That's why we have bought him"

Thats true he did say those exact words. He was very evasive. I think the fat lady has started to warm up but not quite started singing. Chances are its going through over the weekend as DJ says but until it on the official site hes not ours.

At least hopefully this should stop all those stupid threads about how hes talking to other clubs or seen elsewhere but they cant get a photo to upload. Its irritating and its bo**ocks!

Scotland should be interesting especially in midfield as the two trialists from today are likely to play. Perhaps we might see Mr Antonio in an Owls shirt then?