OFFICIAL! Antonio signs for owls

Guest Established

Guest Glasgow Owl

2 weeks for a second date, she must be well keen :ph34r: , what if you get snapped up by someone else?

I don't think my wife would like me being on a dating site but this internet dating stuff sounds like the Antonio transfer.

Not sure i could deal with the stress.

Get a blow up doll, slip it in her ass without a slap or go on the pish in Hull.

I punctured mine so it would go down on me !

Guest JohnFantham

Milan was behind us at todays game and when asked by an elderly couple at the side of me whether Antonio had signed he said yes! Antonio was there with his baby.

The deal will most probably be done, however SWFC are probably playing safe in not announcing it until they have received confirmation from the FA, FL & PL that the registration has been lodged and accepted. Confirmation wont be received till Monday at the earliest as you can guarantee that at least one of those organisations registrations depts wont have anyone working at the weekend.

Didn't he also say something like " after watching that he knows he's got to compete to wear the shirt." The longer the interview went on the more of a done deal it sounded. He'll fit beautifully into this new line up. DJ also said btw there could be several more signings yet, and also he hates this league with a passion, and clubs spending millions on it often come unstuck.

This...just waiting for the valves to warm up on the SWFC tweeting machine

UTO's

cheetah.jpg

That's no tweeting machine.

That is the inner mechanics of the Hillsborough scoreboard.