Jarolim

If I remember correctly.

Marek Jarolím (born 21 May 1984 in Olomouc) is a Czech football midfielder who currently plays for FK Baumit Jablonec, a Czech first division team.

He is a nephew of Karel Jarolím, a Czech football coach, and a cousin of Lukáš Jarolím (SK Slavia Prague midfielder) and David Jarolím (Hamburger SV midfielder).

Just off top of me head like, could be wrong.

SKODA POWER

made me laugh.

there used to be this woman, old lady, looked a bit like Boris Yeltsin... anyway, all she would drive is Lada's. Every year she would have the latest Lada....... We called her......

LADA WOMAN.

That is all.

Guest johnowls

SKODA POWER

made me laugh.

there used to be this woman, old lady, looked a bit like Boris Yeltsin... anyway, all she would drive is Lada's. Every year she would have the latest Lada....... We called her......

LADA WOMAN.

That is all.

Don't get what skoda has to do with lada. :unsure:

Skoda are very much underrated and are basically VW's and the VRS's are beasts with Audi TT engines.

Lada are just poo pooe can't get them over here any more popular in Russia though, an old woman had one when i was a kid and it needed welding for it's first test and a 6mnt old one was worth about £500 lol.

And no i don't have a Skoda before you ask.

it's Marek according to PW and teamsheet photo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKdxofzvNBA

I know it's only a highlights video, but he looks even more impressive than Pecnik did on his. It seems like DJ is trying to bring in two-footed midfielders who can play neat passes and aren't afraid to shoot from distance. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this guy...