Jarolim

Don't get what skoda has to do with lada. :unsure:

Skoda are very much underrated and are basically VW's and the VRS's are beasts with Audi TT engines.

Lada are just poo pooe can't get them over here any more popular in Russia though, an old woman had one when i was a kid and it needed welding for it's first test and a 6mnt old one was worth about £500 lol.

And no i don't have a Skoda before you ask.

Lada AND skoda were the embarrassing cars to have (or avoid). Skoda only changed when joining/sold to the *** group

Yeah Skoda's are decent now. Spare bits from the VW shop floor but yeah they have definitely improved their image. Back in't day people who owned a Skoda or a Lada were made fun of. But I tell thee. Mate of mine had a Lada, red it was..... old D reg and it started liek a dream in't winter, proper tank of a car. No messing. I would have a Lada today if I could find one. Looked on auto trader a bit back but couldn't find one. Whatever happened to the Lada? Do they still make them in Russia?

I also remember watching an old top gear where they found a factory full of Austin Maestros. I dunno what this has to do with the trialist but I remember they were all white and unregistered and could be registered on a new plate even though they were reyt old. Sorry.

Guest johnowls

Lada AND skoda were the embarrassing cars to have (or avoid). Skoda only changed when joining/sold to the *** group

I was waiting for some one to say *** lol