Danny Batth

Just on holiday at minute in turkey and speaking to a season ticket holder from wolves and he says there new foreign manager thinks he's too lightweight and is looking for a centre half from his old league told him he's crazy!!

Got to be a windup. Watched people bounce off Batth last season.

On the Wolves forum pretty much every poster wants Batth as first choice, based on pre season.....

I'm not surprised, along with Bougherra (who was actually much less reliable than Batth) we haven't had a better centre-half since Des Walker that i can think of.

I know we were totally poo poo for a decade, but that iss till saying something for a young loanee to impress that much.

Guest OwlertonG

Just on holiday at minute in turkey and speaking to a season ticket holder from wolves and he says there new foreign manager thinks he's too lightweight and is looking for a centre half from his old league told him he's crazy!!

Watch this space... Wolves manager sacked by Christmas

how the flip does he know what the new manager thinks.........

No 1 - is he on good terms with their manager to nobody this sort of info....?

No 2 - has he seen the pic of him with his shirt off celebrating against Wycombe? Lightweight? He's proper buff ting...