Who's the most passionate

Guest Romish Owl

If you have had to endure as much crap has we have over the years and still turn out home and away in numbers, then thats passion, not following a team where a poor season is finishing out of the top ten in the Premier League.

Edited by Romish Owl

Guest Fedor

Just been speaking to a mate who lives in London and he reckons the southern part of England are a lot more passionate about there club football than we are totally disagreed with him but what do owlstalkers think cheers

FFS everybody knows the East Bank Ultras are the most passionate fans in football

PS ask your Spurs mate what their biggest crowd was last season

There are a lot of fans for the likes of Arse, Cheski, and Spurs. Don't think they have the same passion. I s'pose Pompey and Soton are quite passionate.

But the real hotbed of football passion are the North East, Mersyside, Sheffield and Greater Manchester, not to mention the rest of Yorks and Lancs

you ever been to millwall.the old den was the most passionate,intimadating and noisiest ground i've ever been to.

Hmm, just as a point of note. We have words such as:

Their, they're and there.

Also, we have were and we're.

They all mean different things.

Anyway, onto the salmon.... I'd love it! (especially in summer.) You can't beat a good 'ol pie in colder times though :D

And middle aged couples that have followed their club for 30 years (for example) -how is that a bad thing?

I took a spurs fan to the Wycombe game and he said he'd never seen an atmosphere like that in 30 odd years of watching them

I'm a Wednesday fan and in over 20 years of going to Hillsborough, I have never seen an atmosphere like that game either!

Guest cypress hill

How exactly are middle aged couple ruining football?

ok maybe a few spread out around the ground, but not a ground full, it makes for a poor attmosphere

i'm guessing your 50-55 and go with your lass

& don't even get me started on the price of the emirates pies

Leyton orient fans, Rochdale fans, ect. they all have big teams just round the corner from them.

All football teams have passionate fans, but the north wins. Southerners are a bit too posh to support football the way newcastle, sheffield, liverpool ect do.

ok maybe a few spread out around the ground, but not a ground full, it makes for a poor attmosphere

i'm guessing your 50-55 and go with your lass

& don't even get me started on the price of the emirates pies

I'm actually 30 but have no intentions of giving up my season ticket when I reach middle age.

Seems to me that middle ages fans must be dedicated as they have probably gone done e youth. Football doesn't tend to get its new fans from older demographics.

How can you determine a clubs passion and compare it to that of other clubs?

This ^^^^^^^

It always makes me laugh when commentators go on about whoever they are commentating on are the "most passionate fans in the country "

Every club has passionate fans people who attend Matches are usually very passionate about their club.

Exeter or Carlisle could probably claim they are more passionate because of the distances they travel but its all BS

Football is a passionate game