Who's the most passionate

Guest cypress hill

I'm actually 30 but have no intentions of giving up my season ticket when I reach middle age.

Seems to me that middle ages fans must be dedicated as they have probably gone done e youth. Football doesn't tend to get its new fans from older demographics.

i wasn't having a go at you mate,just replying to the op about what i'v seen down south with my own eyes

i wouldn't expect you to stop going,if you read my first post it says NEW fans

what would the attmosphere be like at northern grounds if it was full of couples

not like this :ghoulguy:

you ever been to millwall.the old den was the most passionate,intimadating and noisiest ground i've ever been to.

you're quite right and I didn't mean to imply there is no passion for the game in the south. I still think the north takes it

Guest pwilkysowls

ok maybe a few spread out around the ground, but not a ground full, it makes for a poor attmosphere

i'm guessing your 50-55 and go with your lass

& don't even get me started on the price of the emirates pies

im 54 and as passionate as ever always sing dance cheer support do i stop because im middle aged +

Guest GreenGoose

Point anyone to that video of us celebrating against Carlisle. That was a ridiculous din for the numbers there and the fact it still could have meant nothing.

A lad I work with is a st holder at spurs and he told me they sell salmon and cream cheese bagels at half time. That is just wrong so very wrong. Nothing to do with passion just thought I would mention

Sounds class. much better than a soggy pie

Seriously, passion is in football across the world. Great game.

Down south I have been to Chelsea v West Ham, Palace v Millwall. They are as intense as ourderby against United.

Silly question in my opinion.

Just been speaking to a mate who lives in London and he reckons the southern part of England are a lot more passionate about there club football than we are totally disagreed with him but what do owlstalkers think cheers

Fool

Was speaking to some Brentford fans down there just before we played them last season, they'd just been to watch arsenal as they all had season tickets so never miss a game, they were on about watching there real team next week as they were playing a big club for once! Southern numptys

Guest cypress hill

im 54 and as passionate as ever always sing dance cheer support do i stop because im middle aged +

if you support chelsea or arsenal and started going 10-15 years ago, yes