Who's the most passionate

Is it only me who thinks we celebrate a lot crazier than other teams when we score, regardless of who we are playing?

For that reason I'd say Wedneadayites are the most passionate fans in the country! (Along with the likes of Newcastle etc).

Is it only me who thinks we celebrate a lot crazier than other teams when we score, regardless of who we are playing?

For that reason I'd say Wedneadayites are the most passionate fans in the country! (Along with the likes of Newcastle etc).

Agreed

Guest owlinlincs

A lad I work with is a st holder at spurs and he told me they sell salmon and cream cheese bagels at half time. That is just wrong so very wrong. Nothing to do with passion just thought I would mention

Guest cypress hill

i worked in london for 4 years, went to the emirates & did a lot of tube travel on match days, the new chealsea & arsenal fans are all

middle aged couples ( pies at the emirates were 9 quid )

two more things wrong with modern day football

A lad I work with is a st holder at spurs and he told me they sell salmon and cream cheese bagels at half time. That is just wrong so very wrong. Nothing to do with passion just thought I would mention

But if your target audience wants to eat salmon and cream cheese bagels then you cater for their tastes. LS was spot on putting Beres roast pork sarnies on for us. Same reason why they scatter vegetables on the concourse at bumhole lane.

I would think that's because they have a massive Jewish following, and for them salmon and cream cheese bagels would be like you getting pie and chips. why is it wrong to cater for what a large proprtion of your support base would eat every day?

There are a lot of fans for the likes of Arse, Cheski, and Spurs. Don't think they have the same passion. I s'pose Pompey and Soton are quite passionate.

But the real hotbed of football passion are the North East, Mersyside, Sheffield and Greater Manchester, not to mention the rest of Yorks and Lancs

Guest owlinlincs

I would think that's because they have a massive Jewish following, and for them salmon and cream cheese bagels would be like you getting pie and chips. why is it wrong to cater for what a large proprtion of your support base would eat every day?

For me pie peas and gravy and a few pints of stones is the perfect half time treat. I no other people like other things but if I went with him to watch spurs I don't think I could bring myself to eat it as it would feel wrong. When he told me I couldn't stop thinking of how odd it seemed. But I suppose each to there own

Guest Woz1867

Just been speaking to a mate who lives in London and he reckons the southern part of England are a lot more passionate about there club football than we are totally disagreed with him but what do owlstalkers think cheers

OMG! Punch your mate in the mouth.

Wednesdayites, Liverpool, Newcastle.........

Please delete this thread.