Is anyone else looking forward to this week?!

I know I am... It's now July! Players contracts have all expired for the previous year, we are now officially into the 2012-13 football year!! Whoop!

Also excited over this news because hopefully gonna see a few more signings now it's July!

UP THE OWLS!!!!

I know I am... It's now July! Players contracts have all expired for the previous year, we are now officially into the 2012-13 football year!! Whoop!

Also excited over this news because hopefully gonna see a few more signings now it's July!

UP THE OWLS!!!!

I am, although to be fair i have been excited ever since May 5th.

Loved MM's interview yesterday.

Not too sure our porcine neighbours will be quite so thrilled this coming week ;)

UTO!

Guest zico sterland

Jimmy Smith one of the greatest over hypes of all time,made Bostock look world class lol lol lol

Guest zico sterland

Different times,things now on the up and we are ready to regain our place in footballs elite.UTO

Yep now all the players are back from the euros milan and dj will be signing 'em all up!

Not quite all of them... I heard we're waiting to hear back from Pirlo in regards to pulling the strings alongside Semedo next season.

Didn`t MM say in his interview that all the freebies are out of the way and now its time to start with the fees? If thats the case then yes it could be quite exciting times in the next 1-2 weeks.