Is anyone else looking forward to this week?!

Can't see a great deal happen this week, maybe one new signing in. The only difference is that the players we had already signed in Kirkland, Lee, Mattock and Gardner who were out of contract, officially become ours. Still think we may have a little wait for the next influx of players but it will be worth the wait - I'm sure!

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

This week JJ signs 1 year deal and Norris signs a 2 year deal for an undisclosed fee. (350K max)

The following week Antonio signs a 4 year deal for 550K and Treacy a 3 year deal for an undisclosed fee. (Thought to be around 475K).

ITK! :milan:

Edited by SouthStand Gentleman

Guest Paulos_Medication

"Is anyone else looking forward to this week ?!"

Yes. I have some nice ham in the fridge for sandwiches, my verrucas clearing up, and theres a particulary good episode of "Murder She Wrote" showing thursday afternoon.

Thanks for asking like.

Guest wilyfox

good news! the OS squad profiles have been updated, but Sedgwank is still on the books - redemption...?

This week JJ signs 1 year deal and Norris signs a 2 year deal for an undisclosed fee. (350K max)

The following week Antonio signs a 4 year deal for 550K and Treacy a 3 year deal for an undisclosed fee. (Thought to be around 475K).

ITK! :milan:

Well JJ has signed so I'm officially IN!!

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Not sure if I'm that fussed about jjj tbh. Can't see him starting many games. Impact sub at most.