Gardner It Is

Guest wilyfox

Why is it so important it was announced yesterday? Does it really matter as long as we have the players DJ needs, in time for the start of pre season?

oh give over. you missed my point; it wasn't that we didn't sign him friday - the deal's still not done yet either. my point was, RS reporters led us on all day only to disappoint. they then revealed who it was the following day, when the situation hadn't changed - the deal was still not complete. so there really was no reason why they could not put us out of our misery friday night as intended.

Thanks for that insight Palace fan, you're welcome back anytime.

Not seen him play much for years but always thought he was a good centre half at Spurs (and they clearly thought so too).

Sounds like he has still got that ability, its just a matter of keeping him fit.

Could be a masterstroke signing, though like Bluesteel said above I think we need to focus on more reliable signings now (hopefully not sacrificing quality too much).

Edited by swfc-dan

oh give over. you missed my point; it wasn't that we didn't sign him friday - the deal's still not done yet either. my point was, RS reporters led us on all day only to disappoint. they then revealed who it was the following day, when the situation hadn't changed - the deal was still not complete. so there really was no reason why they could not put us out of our misery friday night as intended.

seriously...why do you give a ****

Guest Fedor

seriously...why do you give a ****

I have to agree with wilyfox, I wasted a few hours by my laptop waiting for confirmation. Why could they not reveal it Friday

So a potential back line of

Kirkland

Buxton Gardner ? Reda

or. . .

Kirlkland

Lee Gardner ? Buxton/Reda

Certainly need another centre back and possibly a new left back.

Big Reda was immense last season, but he will be taking on more talented wingers in the Championship, wingers who may have the talent to negate his ability to overpower and physically outdo them.

Edited by SiJ

So a potential back line of

Kirkland

Buxton Gardner ? Reda

or. . .

Kirlkland

Lee Gardner ? Buxton/Reda

Certainly need another centre back and possibly a new left back.

Big Reda was immense last season, but he will be taking on more talented wingers in the Championship, wingers who may have the talent to negate his ability to overpower and physically outdo them.

Llera

Guest Ripley Owl

Problem with gardner deal...source...sheff star

Who do we believe Craig the junior reporter

or the Star?

Problem with gardner deal...source...sheff star

Two things here: its been going on for days this and although its the bank holiday it does seems odd it wasn't concluded last week. The Palace fan's account seems to suggest he's still injured from the hamstring injury in April - if so he wouldn't pass a fitness teast - would he?