Owls Clinch Third Signing Of The Summer

If you put in context, so far we have replaced jameson with kirkland ostsembor with lee and segdwick with gardner. I don't think that's a bad start in putting a squad together for next season. And as yet we haven't even spent anything. Win win I would say.

I can only assume the delay in announcing any signing from yesterday, has been influenced by the possibility of making further signings over the weekend.

1 bumper announcement rather than individual press conferences perhaps?

I can only assume the delay in announcing any signing from yesterday, has been influenced by the possibility of making further signings over the weekend.

1 bumper announcement rather than individual press conferences perhaps?

Or the deal is not quite completed yet? lol

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

If you put in context, so far we have replaced jameson with kirkland ostsembor with lee and segdwick with gardner. I don't think that's a bad start in putting a squad together for next season. And as yet we haven't even spent anything. Win win I would say.

Gardner a 6ft 5 winger?

Guest wilyfox

Would be happy with this. Squad coming on well, making the numbers up with decent/good frees and saving the cash for bigger signings*

Cant see peoples problem!!

*hopefully

precisely; we may well need to extend ourselves more than we'd like to procure Antonio. quality freebies like Lee, kirkland and & Gardner hopefully ensure there's enough in the kitty to sign the likes of Antonio, Treacy and a decent second-striker. plus Gardner and Kirkland have many years of top-flight experience; we could not have attracted those players a year ago.

Jamason is still with us ! An exciting prospect who will benefit from D squad

Guest Sniper1

Kirkland and Gardner are championship quality, yes they have had injuries but they have both had 2 season of playing regular football/being fit.

If we had brought in our money signings first ie, Antonio, Treacy, a new striker and bolsted with Kirkland and Gardner then we would all feel much better.

The freebies need signing early. The money signings come after July when the transfer window opens.