The Pigs Are Saved!

Latest from PigsMad:

Posted 29 May 2012 16:23

West Ham money

seen on here, a few times lately, that they still owe us 18 million! Is this true? surely a good chunk of this money, should enable us to get a decent squad together next season!

:tango:

Guest Ratty-owl

If they have got some of it left, use some to buy that rumbleing scruffy paraffin lamp a new suit.

Guest Darkus Owlus

You rang m'guvnor?

united-protest3.jpg

It's one of those pictures where you just can't come to terms with the fact this wasn't actually photoshopped.

Ive heard the gruntbags are taking legal actiton against wembley ,something about the crossbar bein too low

Rumour has it they are considering taking action against the laws of physics due to gravity not being strong enough.

It's one of those pictures where you just can't come to terms with the fact this wasn't actually photoshopped.

Every time I see it I focus on another one of mr bean's entourage. This time the young blonde lass front left staring at her placard like it is an alien. I assume it is as she can not read and letters are foreign to her

They'll be lucky to get another 18 pence from west ham. They've had it all haven't they?

They had it all from the moment the court order was won; they took out a £20m bank loan and paid it off with the staged payments from West Ham.

It was spent a long time ago, probably on that hotel they no longer even own.