The Pigs Are Saved!

I reckon that they are going to sue the Sun (not the newspaper),Moon, Saturn and Jupiter due to planetary alignment creating excessive gravitational pull that caused the ball to sail over the bar! Well it is 2012 after all.

It's one of those pictures where you just can't come to terms with the fact this wasn't actually photoshopped.

Aw, that's just ruined it for me. I never realised it was photoshopped and I love that photo almost as much as I hate that bloke in it

Edit: oops just realised you have said that it wasn't

Edited by Ian_D

History is repeating itself.

No matter how many times it is spelled out to them, they just cannot face the depth of the sh*t they are in.

Eventually our major creditor took a huge loss before we could start on the long road back. Is McCabe prepared to do the same? The signs so far are that he is not. So both club and creditor are left in limbo. And as we saw ourselves, the prospects in the long term are anything but good. But at least we still turned out in good numbers.

Shame.

Its one of the reasons they are fooked. As has been said, they took a loan against it, but didn't recieve the last £3-4million because West Ham got relegated, so they have to pay that portion back outof their own money lol

After the 'ammers won their play-off, a few of 'em were saying that they will be getting more money now. Not sure if that's true, just passing on what they said.

Guest alwaysaowl

Scrubbers.

united-protest3.jpg

this little piggy went to wembley,this little piggy stayed at home,this little piggy had sour grapes and this little piggy had none.and all these little piggies went wee wee wee all the way back to league one.

Edited by alwaysaowl