The Pigs Are Saved!

Guest bungledinho

Think it was on here that someone posted to a thread/mentioned that they were moaning about being sat in the sun and this gave hudders an unfair advantage as they could cheer their team on for longer, and the 'lets sue the police and CPS' ideas. Think them trying to come up with excuses for throwing it all away will make the summer a bit easier.

They had it all from the moment the court order was won; they took out a £20m bank loan and paid it off with the staged payments from West Ham.

It was spent a long time ago, probably on that hotel they no longer even own.

As much as I don't like them, it's stuff like this that makes me glad they're around. Pure comedy, long may it continue.

Its one of the reasons they are fooked. As has been said, they took a loan against it, but didn't recieve the last £3-4million because West Ham got relegated, so they have to pay that portion back outof their own money lol

You mean out of McSue's money. The club doesn't have a pot to wee wee in.

That protest picture just feels fake. I know its not but all the people smiling at a protest just seems odd. Like professional mourners or something like that.

Surely you don't mean...................

.............Rent-a-Fan?

They had it all from the moment the court order was won; they took out a £20m bank loan and paid it off with the staged payments from West Ham.

It was spent a long time ago, probably on that hotel they no longer even own.

This

They have had all the money. They borrowed it from a bank and west ham owe the bank the money.

see above post