They have finally lost the plot down at S2

Guest contango

'RE: Sheffield Wednesday V Wycombe Wanderers

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Blade, a Sheffield United fan. This season has been one of the most enjoyable I have so far in the 27 years of supporting The Blades home and away. Last weekend also spoilt it quite a bit for me as we didn’t quite get the result we wanted and so The Owls nicked 2nd spot with one game remaining meaning we need to beat Exeter City on Saturday and hope your football club pull off an amazing feat and spoil their ALREADY PLANNED promotion party what was it you had planned at MK Dons and against Stevenage?.

I understand, despite your relegation, you are a good team on your day as you showed us when we came down to your ground earlier on in the season and beat us fair and square. I am just praying you can overcome the understandable sadness and being relegated and really rally yourselves to beat the overly arrogant Owls You've been overly arrogant for rumbleing years on their own patch.

Their fans already believe they’re up no we don't, they’ve already beaten you apparently nobody's said that and that your ‘Tin-Pot’ club or that has not even a chance on Saturday or that.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS WYCOMBE WANDERERS F.C – YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE, PLENTY OF CLUBS INCLUDING EXETER HAVE BEATEN THEM THIS SEASON AND THERE IS NO REASON YOU CANNOT DO THE SAME.

PLEASE, play with your heads held high, chests out bursting with pride as you are a professional club and good one at that. You will all be in Blades’ hearts forever should you win at Hillsborough and how nice would it be to silence 35,000 arrogant fans again, no bigger set of arrogant fans than your lot in the stands who just see you as a given.

I will be praying you win and pull this off.

Yours in hope.

JUST SENT THIS TO THEIR CHAIRMAN! '

I might send this to the original poster.

We've seen over the last few weeks, months and years just how low that club can go to reach 'success', and they can now add besmirching the name of another set of fans to that list.

I've not commented this week because i'm petrified of the unthinkable happening.

But i've come to the conclusion that whatever should happen, i'm so glad I support Sheffield Wednesday.

There's one thing they'll NEVER have.

Class.

Edited by KivoOwl

I think the blades once again don't realise the actions of such a letter sent to another football club. I think they should be reminded of Rule L around Fair Play in Football as such letters could be foreseen as breaking rule c) below of the FA Rules:

L. FAIR PLAY IN FOOTBALL

Fair play in football means that EVERYONE connected with football:

(a) shows understanding of and respect for the Laws of the Game;

(b) supports the belief that the game should be played in an entertaining and positive way; and

© behaves on and off the field in a sporting manner towards all others involved, be they players, officials or spectators, irrespective of results

An interesting one so shall we protest for Fairness in Football or just wait till Saturday when Justice will be served at S6 !

pigs really running scared, I work with a pig and all season he's been coming up with excuses when i have pointed out there un-workable and they need to sell to balance the books regardless, credit to him today he acknowledged that we are on a great run, that DJ has been a revelation and that if we win sat then they are not going up....and with that he got on his bike (I poo poo you not) and rode away lol xx

lol

Guest 03 owl

Heard it's going to take 12 hours for the UTD team....round trip for a game they are'nt that bothered about, after getting off the coach, it's a nightmare journey at the best of times.

Guest GEETHEOWL

So, the other 3,000 Wednesdayites who will be in attendance aren't arrogant? I hope I'm included in that!

me too!! classic!!

Guest chapeltom

If Pig years are the same as dog years I make the poster about 4 years old. Nahh, come to think of it, a Pork fan cannot have written that surely? It has to be beyond the intelligence of most Pigs to write that!

If you think they are losing the plot now, if everything goes according to plan on Saturday this will look positively tame. They really are on the brink of self-destruction.

Guest Distraught!

Jesus Christ... How embarrassing can they get?

There are some of them that genuinely believe that Evans can just apply for bail so that he can play for them in the play-offs. Compared with that, writing letters to Wycombe's chairman is nothing.