They have finally lost the plot down at S2

Guest contango

Guest JamieTG100

they are desperate

your own fault you fked up 2nd

enjoy the playoff's blunts

wouldnt be suprised if they wrote one to the Exeter chairman pleading to let them win

If that letter is genuine could it be anymore embarrassing :milan:

Mick, you have to have some fun with this on RSFH tonight! I will be listening in! Edited by Utah Owl

Reading Bladesmad earlier and came across this letter from a fan to the Wycombe Chairman, this has to be read to be believed

'RE: Sheffield Wednesday V Wycombe Wanderers

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Blade, a Sheffield United fan. This season has been one of the most enjoyable I have so far in the 27 years of supporting The Blades home and away. Last weekend also spoilt it quite a bit for me as we didn’t quite get the result we wanted and so The Owls nicked 2nd spot with one game remaining meaning we need to beat Exeter City on Saturday and hope your football club pull off an amazing feat and spoil their ALREADY PLANNED promotion party.

I understand, despite your relegation, you are a good team on your day as you showed us when we came down to your ground earlier on in the season and beat us fair and square. I am just praying you can overcome the understandable sadness and being relegated and really rally yourselves to beat the overly arrogant Owls on their own patch.

Their fans already believe they’re up, they’ve already beaten you apparently and that your ‘Tin-Pot’ club has not even a chance on Saturday.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS WYCOMBE WANDERERS F.C – YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE, PLENTY OF CLUBS INCLUDING EXETER HAVE BEATEN THEM THIS SEASON AND THERE IS NO REASON YOU CANNOT DO THE SAME.

PLEASE, play with your heads held high, chests out bursting with pride as you are a professional club and good one at that. You will all be in Blades’ hearts forever should you win at Hillsborough and how nice would it be to silence 35,000 arrogant fans in the stands who just see you as a given.

I will be praying you win and pull this off.

Yours in hope.

JUST SENT THIS TO THEIR CHAIRMAN! '

Now I hope he follows this letter up with ones to Santa and the Tooth Fairy, brightened my afternoon up no end lol

Ive actually intercepted the reply....

Dear deluded bugger,

Thanks for your letter and your kind remarks about our now, sadly relegated football club. We are looking forward to the game at Hillsborough as this was the one we all got excited about when the fixtures came out.

"Crikey our lads said "Fancy playing Sheffield Wednesday"

The lad who does the boots said "And United"

"We already played them in the cup the other year..but Sheffield Wednesday!!

"NO..that was Manchester United"...

"Yea I know"

"We play Sheffield United!!! as well"

"Oh rightio...but Sheffield Wednesday!"......

There's a prik called bomber command on there, wrote a similar rallying cry to palace the other year. Was this him as well?

As for already planned promotion party, I have seen nothing on here or OO that says anything like promotion party. There's plans to have fun, raise the roof and back the team but nobody is taking this game for granted.

Utter rumbleing shitstain of a club from top to bottom. I'd rumbleing love it if we went up and they were left to rot in this league. flip them coming up with us, derbies are horrible.

Taken from blades mad - match summary v stevenage

Great to see the Lane full but after Wednesday won you could feel the tension in the air. It seemed to transfer to the pitch early as a few misplaced passes and pieces of control created a few groans. I heard Stevenage’s manager Gary Smith say that if United started poorly the crowd would turn quickly and he was right. When we went behind it became even more subdued and the half time whistle even had a few boos. Second half when they scored again that seemed to kill it but of course the goal back saw the crowd make some noise and when the leveller came, the crowd tried to suck the ball in. I did feel the crowd once again tried to be supportive and kept with it and it was hard for them not to start to groan as the passing and basics were so off. At the end they did their best for the team and shouted for every decision but once again it was not the crowd’s fault; it was the team that let them down. Yet again.

:tango: :tango: :tango: :tango: :tango: :tango:

Edited by mad mozza

Guest Big Guns

Ive had a letter from Su fc saying if they don't get promoted they are going to sue me for saying

If we don't win tday we can forget about automatic promotion this season....