They have finally lost the plot down at S2

Guest contango

The thing is, what if their chairman takes this seriously?

What if he pins it up on the dressing room wall, and the Wycombe players respond by getting the result the pigs needed?

It's an absolute disgrace if he has actually sent that to their chairman, firstly because it shouldn't be allowed, and secondly because it's bullshit.

What if he pins it up on the dressing room wall, and the Wycombe players respond by getting the result the pigs needed?

It's an absolute disgrace if he has actually sent that to their chairman, firstly because it shouldn't be allowed, and secondly because it's bullshit.

Chill out mate a bit paper will not determine saturdays outcome

Guest ayles

A blade 'be taken seriously'??? has this ever happened?

WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS KIVO OWL, THEY WON'T DO IT, THEY WON'T BEAT US

Guest Darkus Owlus

The most shameful and embarrassing football club on Earth.

Relegated and they get the lawyers, defend Morgan for assaulting Hume and think the courts are corrupt for convicting their star player.

To call them cavemen is a compliment.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

What gets me is they have the cheek to think it is a given that they will win down at Exiter. ... with only 1 point from the last 6 ... Personally i think they will draw and get hammered by Stevenage in the play-offs ...

What gets me is they have the cheek to think it is a given that they will win down at Exiter. ... with only 1 point from the last 6 ... Personally i think they will draw and get hammered by Stevenage in the play-offs ...

give that man a cigar lol

What the hell kind of bonus could they actual rack up anyway,

"Wycombe Wanderers stunned Sheffield Wednesday with a brilliant performance after receiving a Twix and a 1994 Panini sticker of Brian Gayle in the post"

Inspirational!!

:tango:

Are you a gypsy woman? I fvckin hope so...

The most shameful and embarrassing football club on Earth.

Relegated and they get the lawyers, defend Morgan for assaulting Hume and think the courts are corrupt for convicting their star player.

To call them cavemen is a compliment.

Erm,

You missed;

taking legal action against the Council, for them losing the World Cup (when we'd offered to share and they fvcked us off, arrogantly)

Sueing Worksop Town for £3000 .00 for gate receipts from a friendly.

Car park protest against Wilson. What an embarrassment.

flipping scrubbers.

Edited by ReadingOwl