They have finally lost the plot down at S2

Guest contango

Guest Ginger Mourinho

It gets better...

'Given that Wycombe have nothing to play for, I'm wondering if Football League rules allow us to offer a bonus to their players if they manage to win or draw at Hillsborough?

If so, we should work out what promotion is worth to us and use a percentage of it to give their players an incentive. I doubt they would cave in to the pigs so easily if there was a 20k per man win / draw bonus at stake.'

:tango:

I got thinking about this stuff a while ago and dreamt up my ideal last Saturday, please don't think I'm wanting this because it would be too stressful and I hate tempting fate like this, however.

We lose 3.0 to Wycombe and the result filters through to Exeter as they are still playing.

Exeter get a disputed penalty awarded in the 7th minute of extra time and score, thus beating Utd.

Post match analysis reveals that the referee has dropped a horrendous howler and it wasn't even close to being a penalty.

It would destroy them.

What the hell kind of bonus could they actual rack up anyway,

"Wycombe Wanderers stunned Sheffield Wednesday with a brilliant performance after receiving a Twix and a 1994 Panini sticker of Brian Gayle in the post"

Inspirational!!

Guest chapeltom

Love that he actually mentioned what Exeter are capable of aswell,

Has he forgotten who Exeter are playing this weekend, I'm sure they are playing a team which has lost to us this year, cant remember who though.

Thick pig lol

Well well a begging letter asking Wycombe to do something the pigs haven't managed, in how many attempts now??

Isn't it lovely to hear them squeal. Better warn the Wycombe chairman though as they might see this as a contract and try to sue his ass!!

Guest wakeyowl1985

What the hell kind of bonus could they actual rack up anyway,

"Wycombe Wanderers stunned Sheffield Wednesday with a brilliant performance after receiving a Twix and a 1994 Panini sticker of Brian Gayle in the post"

Inspirational!!

Ha quality