They have finally lost the plot down at S2

Guest contango

Guest contango

Reading Bladesmad earlier and came across this letter from a fan to the Wycombe Chairman, this has to be read to be believed

'RE: Sheffield Wednesday V Wycombe Wanderers

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Blade, a Sheffield United fan. This season has been one of the most enjoyable I have so far in the 27 years of supporting The Blades home and away. Last weekend also spoilt it quite a bit for me as we didn’t quite get the result we wanted and so The Owls nicked 2nd spot with one game remaining meaning we need to beat Exeter City on Saturday and hope your football club pull off an amazing feat and spoil their ALREADY PLANNED promotion party.

I understand, despite your relegation, you are a good team on your day as you showed us when we came down to your ground earlier on in the season and beat us fair and square. I am just praying you can overcome the understandable sadness and being relegated and really rally yourselves to beat the overly arrogant Owls on their own patch.

Their fans already believe they’re up, they’ve already beaten you apparently and that your ‘Tin-Pot’ club has not even a chance on Saturday.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS WYCOMBE WANDERERS F.C – YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE, PLENTY OF CLUBS INCLUDING EXETER HAVE BEATEN THEM THIS SEASON AND THERE IS NO REASON YOU CANNOT DO THE SAME.

PLEASE, play with your heads held high, chests out bursting with pride as you are a professional club and good one at that. You will all be in Blades’ hearts forever should you win at Hillsborough and how nice would it be to silence 35,000 arrogant fans in the stands who just see you as a given.

I will be praying you win and pull this off.

Yours in hope.

JUST SENT THIS TO THEIR CHAIRMAN! '

Now I hope he follows this letter up with ones to Santa and the Tooth Fairy, brightened my afternoon up no end lol

Guest foreverSWFC

PAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

breath

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

PAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Funniest thing i've ever read!!!! :tango: :tango: :tango:

Love that he actually mentioned what Exeter are capable of aswell,

Has he forgotten who Exeter are playing this weekend, I'm sure they are playing a team which has lost to us this year, cant remember who though.