Walsall's Keeper

It was plainly clearer in the first 10 - 15 minutes that Walsall's keeper was nervous, fumbling at EVERY cross and not confident enough to tell his defenders where to be. He was SHOCKINGLY BAD !!

The thing I'm really dissapointed with is that he wasn't tested enough. We needed more shots, more crosses and the main thing is not to lump it to their f**king defenders. It was obvious the keeper was their real weak link.

Walsall were a good team though and were effective in what they set out to achieve. So onwards n upwards n a 3 points are needed (yet again) against Orient on Saturday.

UTO

Oh .... and the ref .... it was a penalty, not a free kick to them.

It was plainly clearer in the first 10 - 15 minutes that Walsall's keeper was nervous, fumbling at EVERY cross and not confident enough to tell his defenders where to be. He was SHOCKINGLY BAD !!

The thing I'm really dissapointed with is that he wasn't tested enough. We needed more shots, more crosses and the main thing is not to lump it to their f**king defenders. It was obvious the keeper was their real weak link.

Walsall were a good team though and were effective in what they set out to achieve. So onwards n upwards n a 3 points are needed (yet again) against Orient on Saturday.

UTO

Was a defo penalty, couldnt believe the ref gave a free kick other way!!!

UTO

When do we ever get penalties, home or away? I wonder how bad the foul/hand ball has to be for the myopic officials who arrive at Hillsborough?

He was absolutely hopeless.

Bennett's first long throw - he nearly shat himself.

And then from then on he started throwing it short, what the hell is that all about?

The amount of times in the second half when a shot just hit him, or got stuck in his legs instead of falling to one of our players, was so frustrating.

Lucky lucky man tonight.

UTO

AS opposed to the 15 shots we had tonight and the numerous saves he made in the second half.

Including an excellent one where he dropped down very quickly to save a certain goal.

Other than that, i agree he needed testing more.

FFS

*Gives up*

AS opposed to the 15 shots we had tonight and the numerous saves he made in the second half.

Including an excellent one where he dropped down very quickly to save a certain goal.

Other than that, i agree he needed testing more.

FFS

*Gives up*

Good - f**k off

Guest JC Saviour

Couldn't agree more. He actually proved to be a half decent shot stopper but his ability to deal with crosses may be the worse I've ever seen.

On that assessment, a better keeper than Bywater!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. He actually proved to be a half decent shot stopper but his ability to deal with crosses may be the worse I've ever seen.

Least he came for them, even if he punched them from below waist height. Bystander didn't come for a cross almost on his goal line...

One of the worst I've seen at hillsbro in a long long time

actually think you may be right and I'm thinking as bad as the Southampton keeper from a few years back

keystone cop goal keeping but tbf managed somehow to keep the ball out of the net on probably 4 occasions

don't get me started on ours

THIS

Some of the things people are posting tonight is incredible...

Their keeper didn't get tested

Madine didnt' look interested and was lazy

Lines went missing

etc

etc

FOOOOOOOK

ME

Owlstalk Shop