The Blackpool shambles

For me this is when the dressing room was lost, it was one of the worst displays I remember, embarrassing in fact, after that game we lost 3 games in a row, granted we won the big one but that was for the fans, you might say the players celebrated with megson after the goal, they never, O'grady did and he was a favourite.

The form and body language from some of our players over the last month has been their for all to see, megson was great, he was one of us, he had our passion and our love, but if you don't have the dressing room, you can't go forward.

This is one of the bravest decisions in our clubs recent history, and in my opinion was defiantly the right one.

Utos

I was thinking today that it was the late philips penalty at blackpool that started this...

If we'd won that then there wouldn't have been the replay debacle and we would have been

away at Everton instead of playing vegas....

I think those sequence of events cost our lad his job

Utter rubbish. From the reaction of the players at: a) the goal and b) the final whistle show that they were with Megson.

Megson was sacked for falling out with Madaric/Aldridge not losing the dressing room!

Ok then shot to flipping pieces!! Megson had his favourites, that performance and attitude versus Blackpool asked a lot of questions, we lost 3 winnable games afterwards, maybe these fractions were well on going before then and probably were but this game at home was the first public showing of them.

Seemed to me that Megson had the players backing last Sunday; every player was giving 100%, Mike Jones and Madine seemed desperate to impress when they were subbed on, players and staff celebrated together after the goal and at the final whistle like they had won a cup final etc

Lost the dressing room? Don't talk rubbish.

Bolton fans always pointed to the UEFA cup quarter final as when they really fell out of love with Megson. Their one shot at true glory and he played an away leg with a virtual reserve team and got knocked out. Unfortunately, they then lost to Wigan at the weekend which rendered the surrender in the UEFA cup pointless.

The same happened with Blackpool for us.