The Blackpool shambles

For me this is when the dressing room was lost, it was one of the worst displays I remember, embarrassing in fact, after that game we lost 3 games in a row, granted we won the big one but that was for the fans, you might say the players celebrated with megson after the goal, they never, O'grady did and he was a favourite.

The form and body language from some of our players over the last month has been their for all to see, megson was great, he was one of us, he had our passion and our love, but if you don't have the dressing room, you can't go forward.

This is one of the bravest decisions in our clubs recent history, and in my opinion was defiantly the right one.

Utos

Jesus wept, halfwit alert.

Personally I feel cup games shouldn't even come into the sacking equation. I'll bet utd didn't lose any sleep when they lost at home 4-0 to a club level with Blackpool. Surely Meggo's remit was promotion either last season or this. Also half our squad weren't even available. Just savour the West Ham result if you must get worked up about the cup.

I hate harping on but the sole reason for the sack was the lack of you know who - we played 9 out of those 10 without him and the other one against Charlton his mind was elsewhere, who's to say that with the real Marshall we wouldn't have won that game? Instead he' taken off after an hour and that's when the hoofing was stepped up. I know its MM's Money and all the rest of it but if he was seriously out of our reach fair enough but don't blame GM for that. As soon as we sign a replacement we win again in the biggest game of the season

My equation would have been - sign Ben whatever and we'd be up with Charlton and looking at the Champ. now . Who disagrees with that and also that Madine would have been scoring for fun again. What happens if we do get up- can we not afford BM level players?

I know this may be getting boring but after yesterday it needs saying again, GM can't defend himself'