Antonio MOM

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Good to hear that Antonio, Batth, Jones and COG were all candidates for MOM looks like half the team were exceptional..and the rest were great...

What did the other Jones look like when he came on is he fitting in bettr?

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest jamesmappin

Thought all in all he played well. Made some great runs and got some good balls into the box. Thought he could use his pace a little more than he did though.

Good signing and once we have JJ back fit (anyone know how long he's out?) then we'll have two good wingers.

looked comfortable on the ball, seemed nervous at first, showed signs of "thinking" so that augers well for future if others cotton on to him.............gradually became more confident and showed he can take on a fullback and cross a ball.......but he can certainly throw a ball!

Looking forward to seeing him in a couple of weeks when he has settled a little!

Baath was mom for me .

It is great to see somebody who just loves defending and dominating the opposition . Strong as an ox, Evans just kept bouncing off him.

He won so many headers , the bit I don't understand is why he had to head it so much when united only play it on the floor.

He also looked twice the player Maguire is.

Michail Antonio@Michailantoni

The atmosphere was unreal today

I think he looked like a class player. When he settles in and gets sharper he will be a real asset.

Also i noticed the way he was clapping the fans after, obviously struck by the size and atmosphere in the crowd.

Not many players get to taste that. He will love it at wednesday

Baath was mom for me .

It is great to see somebody who just loves defending and dominating the opposition . Strong as an ox, Evans just kept bouncing off him.

He won so many headers , the bit I don't understand is why he had to head it so much when united only play it on the floor.

He also looked twice the player Maguire is.

It made me laugh the when the piggies started singing "hoof", yeah like they play football like flippingbarca or summat. Maguire

was the biggest hoof merchant on the pitch.

....A superb debut to say hes only been with us a couple of days...looks really useful to me!!!....There were some proper performances out there today....the tackle in the box by Jones was unbelievable...timed to perfection.....COG was immense and EVERYWHERE...the most pleasing for me was how much Madine was up for it when he came on and really put himself about.....id use this as a benchmark for personal performances for the rest of the season if I was GM....lets kick on from here lads!!!....

To play like that, in a debut, in a game that means so much in front of a crowd like that. I know that's why these guys play but he needs to take MASSIVE credit. Wasn't scared to try stuff. He was screaming for the throwins every time. If he can keep that level up and slot in then we've got a right player on our hands.

I thought he played very well today to say how long he's been with us. I think the crosses he put in yesterday will be put away in a few weeks time. The forwards aren't really used to those kind of balls coming in, once they get on the same page they'll gamble a bit more

Guest Bedders

Gutted Ryan Lowe didn't get in on that banging cross in front of the Kop! Antonio did well to get to the by-line & put a cross that run all the way across the goal. Lowe just couldn't get owt on it! Shame really!

Well impressed for his first game......well done Mr Antonio indeed!