Bostock

Did Megson really want to bring this guy in?

Is he really a 'Megson type player'?

Was Sanchez Watt, Daniel Uchechi, David Kasnik all Megson signings? (we know Kasnik wasn't).

Does make you wonder if there is anyone else you could add to that list.

Not done anything for me and sounded awful again today. Makes you wonder what we could have bought/loaned with the money we wasted on that shower of poo ...none of which done anything positive for the club (Watt aside I suppose who won a penalty)

I dont see what he brings to the team. Can't tackle, can't pass and cant track.

Harsh with pen i thought, but his tracking back leading up to pen was shocking.

Out of position to be fair esp and fail to understand why jones didn't come on. Ok he hasn't pulled up any trees but deserves a chance, when the likes of madine, bobstock, and prutton keep getting chances.

GM is getting it wrong

Very poor today...and that's being kind.

No confidence. No composure. No creativity. He looked like a player who had almost forgotten how to play football today. And one thing is for certain...he can't keep being thrown out wide on the left. It's square pegs in round holes stuff.

He was at fault for the penalty by being 5 yards off the pace when tracking the runner and being forced into a rash challenge...but I do question why he was the one having to track the player overlapping Buxton? I would have thought that would come under Prutton/Semedo's job remit.

And let's not put the entirity of the blame on Bostock's shoulders. There were plenty of players out there in a Wednesday shirt who were just as useless. In fact the only two players who could walk off with their dignity intact were Batth and Bywater...and that's because Bywater had naff all to do all day apart from pick a penalty out of the back of the net!