Bostock

It's hurting at the moment, the strikers are struggling our player of the season has gone, Jones and bostock can't do it, JJ is crocked, pigs are flying with a 20grand a week pest leading the way, but if we all take a step back And look at the league table and the club we are alot better shape than we have been in years

Im very suprized that after only one match Bostock is getting so much abuse. So he didn't have a good game. For roger sake give the kid a chance. I think he's still got a lot

to give us. I ain't judging over one challenge. He's got good ability and just had an off game looking forward to seeing what he's gona do and watch lots of owls fans change there minds on him. Peace

Guest killamarsh_owl

Im very suprized that after only one match Bostock is getting so much abuse. So he didn't have a good game. For roger sake give the kid a chance. I think he's still got a lot

to give us. I ain't judging over one challenge. He's got good ability and just had an off game looking forward to seeing what he's gona do and watch lots of owls fans change there minds on him. Peace

YOU are John Bostock and I claim my £5.