Blunts always copy us.

Guest wednesday_1987

Guest wednesday_1987

As far as I am aware, 'this city is ours' was used by us first, as a many chants. Then the blades swoop in and start using it like they used it first. Any other examples of this would be good, as i'm not really aware of who started what. If the blades started this then I look like a tw@ but fair enough

Guest Manwithastick

As far as I am aware, 'this city is ours' was used by us first, as a many chants. Then the blades swoop in and start using it like they used it first. Any other examples of this would be good, as i'm not really aware of who started what. If the blades started this then I look like a tw@ but fair enough

Yeah, that's right, it was 'ours' first :dry:

Not 'theirs' either mind. I am pretty sick of us trying to be Man City though :unsure:

Guest wednesday_1987

i realise that its man city's, was just wondering who used it out of us first.

Who gives a flip?!!

Im not playing wih my Action Man at the moment if you want to borrow that to take your mind off such pressing issues.

me that's why I asked, piggy cousin keeps saying it so was just checking before i tell him to stop copying us. not really copying us but will annoy him if we did use it first he can't come back with anything.

However didn't the 'We do what we want' chant originate form an interview Megson did?

I've already heard another team chanting that one. Seems all the clubs in the league have the same chant at the moment, ONLY that chant, just with different words.

This is a good point and practically every version has 5 or 6 syllables in the third line because these both sound right. It sounds stupid with four syllables (as in "**** off Wednesday").

There is no way anyone would just choose to "innovate" singing a song with a stupid rhythm. The only reason they would do this is if it was in reply to someone else's song.

Of course this is moot if you believe that Wednesday has 3 syllables. But it doesn't.