Blunts always copy us.

Guest wednesday_1987

As far as I am aware, 'this city is ours' was used by us first, as a many chants. Then the blades swoop in and start using it like they used it first. Any other examples of this would be good, as i'm not really aware of who started what. If the blades started this then I look like a tw@ but fair enough

Don't want to burst your bubble but:

Video uploaded on April 18th 2010 seems to say otherwise.

I also remember sufc fans singing 'magic' to Simmo at Coventry last season, on January 15 2011, that's 6 months BEFORE you signed Semedo :tongue:

However didn't the 'We do what we want' chant originate form an interview Megson did?

I've already heard another team chanting that one. Seems all the clubs in the league have the same chant at the moment, ONLY that chant, just with different words.

Yeah it's a quote from Megson in an interview. I didn't know Man Utd had it as a song already though.

I also remember sufc fans singing 'magic' to Simmo at Coventry last season, on January 15 2011, that's 6 months BEFORE you signed Semedo :tongue:

Is that the special tram, letting the kids out for a day out in a big city?

Hahahahahaha, your fans at the end trying to sing Dale Cavese :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

='Bannofan' timestamp='1329228188'

I'll never fully embrace ' This city is ours' because as true as it may be, it's a very unoriginal

Then let's make it original!

How about starting the song with this:

We beat 'em at Wembely

2-1 back in '93

On Boxing Day in '79 we got four

This City is ours........ etc

It does work if you sing it to the full beach boys song that this comes from.