Blunts always copy us.

Guest wednesday_1987

very harsh to say the blunts copy us all the time .....................................................................they've never copied us into europe ,winning a play-off final ,winning the league cup ,having a footballer of the year playing for them .they did try to copy us into the the 3rd tier but they fooked that up by slipping into the 4th

Always remember someone shouting come on you blue and white wizards at kick off at matches. The scrubbers now chant come on you red and white wizards. Correct me if I'm wrong but wizards are blue with white stars arent they.

very harsh to say the blunts copy us all the time .....................................................................they've never copied us into europe ,winning a play-off final ,winning the league cup ,having a footballer of the year playing for them .they did try to copy us into the the 3rd tier but they fooked that up by slipping into the 4th

Or arguably have the worlds greatest player ever grace their turf . The best Pele managed at the sty was a wee wee and according to the adverts even that is past its best.

They are also claiming they sung the Semedo song first.

Youll never get past Simmo . Again it doesnt fit or sound right but lets not let that get in the way of bullshite

you shud know,and by the way i once went with a broad who ad a ****** like a wizards sleeve if thats any help

Did you come on her blue and white wizards sleeve

I pinched it for my user name from a man city supporting mate in about 2008 I think( can't c when I joined cos I'm on mi phone). One of the many fantasists on pigsmad claimed they sung it all through the 2010 derby at hillsborough ( one where potter scored). Must've been muttering it whilst staring at their shoe laces.

They used the same tune (Sloop John B) but they were singing something like "We're sending them down", definitely not "this city is ours".

But in pigsworld facts clearly mean nothing.

Actually they sung that tune first but not using the same words, seem to remember when they came to Hillsbrough for the 1-1 in 2010 they sang "Were sending them down, we're sending them down, roger off sheff wed, we're sending them down"

Sorry Fella's

*didn't see the last two posts*

Edited by WadsleyOwl

What a cringworthy poinless saying , what ever happended the good old songs like Wemberlee Wemberlee , oh i forgot no ones bothered about Wembley any more .

They are also claiming they sung the Semedo song first.

Youll never get past Simmo . Again it doesnt fit or sound right but lets not let that get in the way of bullshite

What do you mean? "You'll never get past Si-i-mmo..." rhymes perfectly well!

Guest christheowl

You know what I dont get, why they sing 'Hark now ere' despite losing 4-0 and when we mention it, they constantly tell us its in the past...yet still sing about it. A pig mate told me its because they will fight forever more to avenge the defeat- what a load of b0llocks, every other team who sings it, sings it because they beat their rivals, not lost.

Guest christheowl

Some Pig fans sing this for "simo"

I dont know whats more cringe worthy, them singing the song about a player they all hated only a couple of week ago...or them referring to him as "simo"

Edited by christheowl

As far as I am aware, 'this city is ours' was used by us first, as a many chants. Then the blades swoop in and start using it like they used it first. Any other examples of this would be good, as i'm not really aware of who started what. If the blades started this then I look like a tw@ but fair enough

Probably going to make myself unpopular here, but I heard pig fans singing ' This city ours ' as they were walked down Middlewood road the last time we played them at Hillsborough. They nicked it from Man City who sang it a month before that.

I'll never fully embrace ' This city is ours' because as true as it may be, it's a very unoriginal song.

I'm just glad that awful , hand me down ' Just can't get enough' has died a death . That was a complete embarrasment.