The Official January Transfer Window Thread

With Sedgwick starting, how can anyone in this thread not tell me we are not way short on where we were a month ago.

Sedg was the forgotten man back then.

Mike Jones must really be poo .

You're a c*nt to be honest.

A flapping, sweaty, hanging pair of beef curtains.

Page after page of whining about a lack of this or Mandaric not doing that.

Bore the f*ck off.

Can't help but feel that we are a little bit short in a few departments.

Guess the loan market (how many have we had ?) is an avenue that we will look to go down.

I think that our signings have been solid, Bostock could be quite an exciting addition, but nothing to go crazy about.

You have been a great gobshite.

You agree with one of two of my OPINIONS which is what this forum is designed yet I'm a great gobshite?

What is it with this place and abuse against any outside the set of bum boys sharing their views. Pathetic!

Have the people moaning at the lack of signings forgotten that without MM, ( who has spent £20MILL) we wouldn't even be around any more... before MM came in and saved us, we were going to the wall.

Just be grateful that we are still around and MASSIVE again!!!

Win tonight and we are 2nd, with a squad thats a lot stronger than we were under Irvine.

In MM and GM we trust.

U.T.O

True enough. Right now I see us as a play-off team, and i'd have taken that at the start of the season.

I didn't even think it was harsh…

Another one of them!

If you only want to chat to one another and no one else grow up, get a life, a get a room!

With Sedgwick starting, how can anyone in this thread not tell me we are not way short on where we were a month ago.

Sedg was the forgotten man back then.

Mike Jones must really be poo .

Lock the razor away and throw away the key!

Seriously you have an almost comical sense of logic.

Edited by sal1

Also his record is not as good as Ryan Lowe's and he can't get a start for us at the moment. Hoskins would be the same if we'd signed him.

I think this is the best post today!!! If we signed him he would be on our bench and that is FACT

Also his record is not as good as Ryan Lowe's and he can't get a start for us at the moment. Hoskins would be the same if we'd signed him.

I think this is the best post today!!! If we signed him he would be on our bench and that is FACT

I donlt know if people om here are just wind ups or idiots. We have added 2 or 3 players either full time sigings or loans to the end of the season and we have brought in Jones yet to come good and Bostock who may outshine Marshalls impact on the team, there may be one or two more coming in on loan in seven days time and even time for another signing today... so whatare the compaints for... seems like thoughtful and careful signings to enhance what we have not simply to add numbers...

I'm quietly satisfied and I am happy to wait and see for another 7 days to see what else will be done.

This. The squad is stronger. We don't have a direct 'replacement' for Marshall but we have more options.

cant believe how many players that could have signed for us are signing for other teams. why havnt we got a couple of them. surely manderic and megson realise the price of promotion. surely garunteeing promotion is worth any ANY ANY ANY money, any money, ANY money. we should have got le fondre, we shouldnt have even let him consider not coming. us not getting le fondre shouldnt have ever been an option. we should have offered 500k straight away and not even had a discusion. there you go rotherham, theres 500k, adam your ours now. the money is there and promotion is worth it. just go and get it. cant believe we wouldnt pay the extra 50k to get le fondre. rumbleing joke.

we HAVE to sign a midfielder. dons and strengthened as have the pigs. we HAVE to sign a midfielder and bostock HAS to work.