The Official January Transfer Window Thread

No one else has done it, so I'll do the obligatory. . .

Its a sign of how far that we have come. . .

that we are disappointed that we haven't spent any money, as opposed to knowing that we can't spend any money and are probably going to lose our best player.

If Megson gets this rag-tag bunch up he wants knighting, and if he doesn't Milan will sack him and say "I supported him, he didn't deliver".

That's the harsh reality of it. I honestly think Megson's performance so far deserved better.

Other fans have a different view. We have a good squad of players. I'll grant you that Megson has done a good job in achieving this though.

Guest Foxhill Owl

If Megson gets this rag-tag bunch up he wants knighting, and if he doesn't Milan will sack him and say "I supported him, he didn't deliver".

That's the harsh reality of it. I honestly think

Megson's performance so far deserved better.

Megson will NOT get the sack if he doesn't take us up! That IMO is very wrong.

Guest Sniper1

We are all Wednesday.

Still doesn't mean we are good enough to go up Automatically.

Defensively we are sound and have plenty of options.

In CM we are strong.

Up front we lack pace.

Outwide we don't have enough creativity.

We are joint second but our squad is worse than it was.

Our competition have all strengthened and kept their best players.

Complete dog poo transfer window.

I don't know what's wrong with you all on here, if you honestly think the pigs have got a better sqaud than us you must be mad, Huddersfield are a one man team and we'll see how good mk dons are tonight cause if they're still owt like they were when they came to the fortress we've got nowt to worry about. Just stop moaning cause we've got more than enough in this squad to go up automatically even if we don't bring anyone else in. In megson we trust

That's the harsh reality of it. I honestly think Megson's performance so far deserved better.

agreed

Megson will NOT get the sack if he doesn't take us up! That IMO is very wrong.

I bet he will.

What happened with Big Nige at Leicester when he narrowly failed to take them up successively? The relationship soured and Nige left as it was common knowledge Milan was lining up Sousa.

Milan himself has said he wouldn't accept failure this year. Shame he doesn't want to pay for it.

We are all Wednesday.

Still doesn't mean we are good enough to go up Automatically.

Defensively we are sound and have plenty of options.

In CM we are strong.

Up front we lack pace.

Outwide we don't have enough creativity.

We are joint second but our squad is worse than it was.

Our competition have all strengthened and kept their best players.

Complete dog poo transfer window.

I didn't realise the transfer window had shut.

I didn't mean rag-tag in the altogether derogatory way you've taken it. They are loans, frees and cheap players excellently scouted and are all evidence of why we should have backed Megson's judgement further.

Pretty much what you have to do in the division we're in.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I donlt know if people om here are just wind ups or idiots. We have added 2 or 3 players either full time sigings or loans to the end of the season and we have brought in Jones yet to come good and Bostock who may outshine Marshalls impact on the team, there may be one or two more coming in on loan in seven days time and even time for another signing today... so whatare the compaints for... seems like thoughtful and careful signings to enhance what we have not simply to add numbers...

I'm quietly satisfied and I am happy to wait and see for another 7 days to see what else will be done.

No one significant is leaving United, Hudds or Charlton.

Hence they've remained strong. We've had months to think about replacing Marshall and come up with nothing.

Jones will come good as a replacement IMO. Bostock may yet be a masterstroke so I reckon nothing is wide of the mark. Time will be the judge.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Yep, can't wait to loan some more players who will never be ours.

Why are all you post negative n Down hearted ?

Get a grip man