The Official January Transfer Window Thread

Jon Parkin Joins Scunny on loan for a month. Look on the bright side Scunny fans, your ground will look a lot fuller...

Its strange how footballers are sought after one minute and just a few months later struggle to find a club... Scunny? Wasn't it only last season when tries but we couldn't afford him and he went to Cardiff or somewhere?

surely he must be good enough on a free

just to annoy you

you moody fock

get a grip of yourself lad

come on i wanna hear from you. got a chance to act hard cos your online cos your a massive pansy in reality. just like drivers that get well roudy cos they're behind their closed doors and on wheels. sad guy.

Megson says no last minute transfers, how can he be happy with the squad at the minute and especially the midfield? The fact we created no chances tonight with no shots on target says it all

I'm certain that I heard him mention in a recent interview that it wasn't long until the loan window re-opens, so don't be surprised if we bring in one or two that way.

Does anybody know what date it actually opens?

Megson says no last minute transfers, how can he be happy with the squad at the minute and especially the midfield? The fact we created no chances tonight with no shots on target says it all

Spot on, worst goal difference of all the top 6, significantly worse amongst our main competitors and being as tight as it is could be the difference at the end of the season.

Guest SpiderBoy

I'm certain that I heard him mention in a recent interview that it wasn't long until the loan window re-opens, so don't be surprised if we bring in one or two that way.

Does anybody know what date it actually opens?

In a week's time mate

Guest Sniper1

Having Buxton and Sedge playing in the wide positions confirms what a few of us have been saying.

M.Jones gets nowhere near the squad, waste of a signing.

Marshall not replaced.

Mk Dons were there for the taking today, so were Walsall, Huddersfield and Hartlepool recently.

We have a strong squad with a great work ethic.

But

We seriously lack quality in the final third.

Lets not complain though and just accept it.