The Official January Transfer Window Thread

Spent most of season injured though.

Also his record is not as good as Ryan Lowe's and he can't get a start for us at the moment. Hoskins would be the same if we'd signed him.

Look at Hoskins' record in League One

really? do we need to go down this route? ok then...

Messi's league one record is non-existent, but yet Danny Green's is pretty good. Danny Green or Messi? I'd have Messi, but you'd have Green... eh?

Guest Sniper1

Whats f'kin wrong with you people?

Hoskins is a good player and scores goals at this level.

Just because he's gone to the pigs, he's now going to be a flop.

This works two ways and looking at both players only one of those players is proven at this level.

Guest Sniper1

really? do we need to go down this route? ok then...

Messi's league one record is non-existent, but yet Danny Green's is pretty good. Danny Green or Messi? I'd have Messi, but you'd have Green... eh?

That makes sense :rolleyes:

When did Bostock win player of the year and Champions League winners medals and la liga titles.

Shall i go on?

This works two ways and looking at both players only one of those players is proven at this level.

One good season at this level. That's like saying we are guaranteed 20 goals from Clinton because he scored that many in the Championship! Sure Hoskins is a good capture but he's no better than what weve got.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Indeed Hoskins is a great player yes but what the big deal ? We have four very good strikers. Would Hoskins get in the team ahead of COG or Madine atm I doubt it so wel see if he plays wel down the road good look to him if he does.

We have signed Bostoc who ha played in Europe with THFC so he can't be a bad player. I trust megson n I'm not disappointed about this window at ALL .

Guest Sniper1

One good season at this level. That's like saying we are guaranteed 20 goals from Clinton because he scored that many in the Championship! Sure Hoskins is a good capture but he's no better than what weve got.

I disagree.

Obviously Hoskins is poo now, i know which one i would have been happier signing in the summer

Hoskins/Lowe

Leicester fans told us this would happen - promises of players when actually utilising the loan market in an attempt to go up on the cheap. It's Milans money to speculate how he likes and if we're still here next year, we can't afford "extravagances" of expensive wages. Milan is shrewd and would want nothing more than promotion but not at any cost.

I disagree.

Obviously Hoskins is poo now, i know which one i would have been happier signing in the summer

Hoskins/Lowe

Lowe is 3rd choice and who knows Whether Hoskins will do anything. Makes you wonder why Brighton have loaned him out and replaced him with Vokes. Hoskins has had two big moves and not done anything at neither. Makes you wonder.