The Official January Transfer Window Thread

Guest Foxhill Owl

I've got no idea bit of pointless speculation on my part really lol

i've actually just sat here with a brew thinking why did i put 1 in and 1 out like i've got any idea of how a club is run!!!!

i actually feel like a *** for putting it :blush: i might have to take up fifa of footie manager now

:rolleyes:

Haha thought you might be ITK lol

FIFA on sale at asda get your sled down and come back in a couple of week lol lol lol lol

Interesting to speculate what that level of investment would have done for us then Not saying we should have done it, but if it elevates Bournemouth into genuine promotion contenders, what would it have done for us in our current position Certainly would have been less of a gamble, mainly because we're nearer the finished article, but also because we have the infrastructure and support to back it up. Idle speculation I know but interesting nevertheless

Bournemouth are 13 points behind us and we've got a game in hand. It would take some f*ck up from the top 4 for them to get anywhere near automatic.

Are we also forgetting they've only signed two league 2 players?

I'd be very surprised if Tubbs continues his form in League one and beyond.

Guest Foxhill Owl

I've never been in the know

*gets coat and scarf and sprints down asda!!!!!

lol

WHAT NO HAT you must be brave or have a thick head of hair lol

P.s it's also slippy under foot lol

Guest Foxhill Owl

Has any fan guessed any of megsons signing or even better has any one mentioned he would be a good signing let's go for him. ?

I don't think we have all of megsons signings have been of the radar.

Bournemouth are 13 points behind us and we've got a game in hand. It would take some f*ck up from the top 4 for them to get anywhere near automatic.

Are we also forgetting they've only signed two league 2 players?

I'd be very surprised if Tubbs continues his form in League one and beyond.

League 2 players, but good players nontheless. I wouldnt have wanted to spend 1.8m on the pair though ideally.

Ryan Lowe hit the ground running in this league so I dont see why Tubbs wont/cant. I dont think its a huge step up if youre on form.